The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » I have determined the fastest way to level up a Pokémon in GSC.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have determined the fastest way to level up a Pokémon in GSC.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2002 03:47 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have recently been championing the Mewtwo-Lugia*3-Houou*2 team in the Trainer House at Lv. 100 as the fastest way to level up. While it is the most effecient in terms of EXP and Stat EXP gained, it is far from effecient in the time it takes to KO one opponent. The Stat EXP gained here is practically the same as the Stat EXP gained from the Elite Four (four shots of Trainer House[24] = one shot of Elite Four[26]). In addition, the time it takes and the money earned are practically the same as well. And while the EXP rate suffers in the Elite Four, it is *much* easier to KO your opponents, thus ensuring a quicker time through.

After a few hours of searching for the total number of Stat EXP you earn for the Protein line of stat boosters, I figured it out by using the 780 Unown claim. (If, after boosters, it takes 780 Unown to max out a stat, that means the remaining experience must be 48 * 780, or 37440. It may not be exact, but it's right to within 48 Stat EXP so it's close enough.) Using the rate of Stat EXP gained through each battle through the Super Legendary Trainer House Team, it works out to require 59 swings at the cat to max out Stat EXP. However, regular EXP would have hit Lv. 100 long before this point; so the required levels can come down a bit, making the Cheese Trio easier to defeat.

The *most* effecient way of doing things would be to use a Lv. 70 Mewtwo, two Lv. 40 Houou and three Lv. 40 Lugia. This way, assuming you recieve the Trainer Bonus *and* the Traded Pokémon Bonus, your normal EXP will top after 53 battles. [Assuming your Pokémon starts at Lv. 5 and needs 1 000 000 EXP. 1 250 000 EXP Pokémon will take 66. But that's not so bad, considering the Stat EXP takes 59.] Ridding yourself of the Lv. 40 Birds is relatively straightforward once you outlevel them; you can give Mewtwo Selfdestruct and have your own Pokémon Protect if it's not a Ghost, Rock or Steel type.

The downside to this plan is that you need fresh Super Legendaries, which not everybody has. You also need at least one RBY cart, as well as both Gold and Silver for the Lv. 40 Lugia and Houou. However, you can sub a Lv. 70 Super Legendary bird if nessessary; it'll speed up the EXP gain a bit. Though, it will be harder to get rid of.

How does a Lv. 5 Pokémon take out a Lv. 40 Super Legendary in the first place, though? Well, for starters, said piece of rotting cheese should be equipped with Nightmare or Sleep Talk or Dream Eater or something that won't let it actually damage you. Next, give your Lv. 5 Pokémon Toxic. This will be more than enough to shut down the Birds in six turns, and it won't be too long at all before your Pokémon reaches the point where it can beat them itself faster. Just make sure you have enough PP. Also, save a spot for Protect; a Lv. 70 Mewtwo's Selfdestruct will leave a mark if you let it hit you. If you prefer, you can also use the EXP. Share to train two Pokémon at once. One may be stronger and thus, able to defeat Lugia and Houou in five turns or less.

As for the drugs, you're getting at least p590 000 a go here; a full set of sixty drugs costs p588 000. How convenient! Just scrape together one whole set and the next sets will pay for themselves.

So, let's recap.
  • Prepare your Mewtwo, Lugia*3, Houou*2 team on one cartridge that has the SAME ID number as the Pokémon you want to train. This cartridge can be Gold, Silver or Crystal.
  • Remember, Mewtwo should have nothing but Selfdestruct, while Lugia and Houou should have nothing but an attack with at least 10 PP that does nothing (Dream Eater, Nightmare, etc).
  • Mystery Gift with a Gold or Silver cartridge that obviously has a DIFFERENT ID number.
  • Move the Pokémon to be trained to the other cartridge. This Pokémon should have something to defend against Mewtwo's Selfdestruct (Protect, Detect, Endure) and Toxic. Equip it with the Amulet Coin, found in the Goldenrod Dept. Store basement.
  • Give all your money to your mom. Make use of a Time Change password program such as mine to get a 'standard' password. This password will increase by a set amount for each p10 000 you earn from Trainer House (mine goes up by 55; I don't know if that'll be the same across the board). Determine this value by comparing the password given by p0 and p10 000 and you won't have to recalculate your password every time- you'll just have to do some simple mental addition.
  • Go to Viridian City Trainer House. Use Toxic on the Houou and Lugia; use your defending move against Mewtwo's Selfdestruct. Your levels should soar until they reach the 40s; at this time you can try to defeat Lugia and Houou with conventional attacks that may be faster than Toxic.
  • When the battle is over, go to the Pokémon Center and recover your PP, then return to Trainer House and save. Reset.
  • While at the Title Screen, press Down, Select and B to access the Time Change screen. Enter your password. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY CHANGE ANYTHING. The simple act of entering your password will erase the code's equivalent of Internet cookies from your game, allowing you to use the Trainer House again.
  • Rinse and repeat. 59 battles later, your Lv. 5 Pokémon will be Lv. 100, with full stat EXP, and you'll have enough drug money to finance the next one as well.
Note, of course, that the whole shebang goes into overdrive with Dodrio Mode.
Compared to Elite Four bashing, this method is a snap. It takes 21 runs to max out Stat EXP w/ boosters and God knows how many to max out regular EXP; their movesets cannot be tweaked for ease of defeat *and* you get less money. (Not much less, but enough to ensure you lose money with each set of drugs you buy.) 21 runs, of course, is dueling against five trainers. You need to defeat 105 Elite Four trainers this way to match what you could do with 59 Super Legendary Trainer House teams as far as Stat EXP is concerned; even more EF trainers are required for regular EXP. And while the Unown method may be ideal for low-level cups & tournaments... 780 Unown? Are you sick? There's no money in it either, meaning you have to dupe your drugs or whore yourself on the streets for the cash. (However, there is the slightly elevated chance of contracting PokéRus, which is always handy.)

I hope to God I'm not forgetting anything 'cause this took a couple of hours and I'm now going to bed.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2002 04:46 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very well done Uiru

*claps*

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 07-09-2002 10:48 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
profound. i'm getting the hang of this rating thing.

*hands out his fifth 5*

if i were able, i'd do something more tangible, like some toffee crisp, a trip to the zoo, etc.

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2002 12:02 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would give out my home address for toffee crisp.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2002 08:28 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How much stat exp. does it take if you have PokeRus? That would be useful if only I had known what it did and how to save it when I got it...

- - - - -
What Nintendo doesn't want you to know
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"
GP-Chan: "id probably quit every battle, and not just every other battle."
ThumbsOfSteel: "Why, because they broke the rules?"

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2002 08:58 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PokéRus is supposed to double stat exp received.
jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2002 09:21 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stupid me. I already knew that. It'd take 29.5 battles to top stat exp. with PokeRus.

EDIT: I put 24.5, not 29.5. Stupid me again.

[ 07-10-2002, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: jshadias ]

- - - - -
Uiru: "Now that we're all used to the rules, clauses and by-laws... what would happen to the metagame if every one of them were whipped away?"

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2002 02:16 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uiru is God.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2002 02:48 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Excellent work Uiru!
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2002 11:47 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uiru, I think I love you.

Seriously.

:-*

*may pick up one of those used Gold games now just to try this*

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2002 11:51 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uiru gets all this attention, but noone cares that I'm telling them how to hack the ROM [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

- - - - -

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 01:01 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Attention: The p10 000 figure quoted above only applies to a team of Lv. 100 Blissey. A team consisting of one Lv. 100 Mewtwo, two Lv. 40 Houou and three Lv. 70 Lugia grants you with p14 000- 40% more drug money than anticipated! 8)

Yes, I'm giving my own procedure a proper test right now, and keeping track of how many battles it takes to hit max. I'm training up two Pokémon at once... Both grew 17 levels in one fight and are now Lv. 22. Those Pokémon are:

Sandoman (Larvitar): Ancientpower, Screech, Protect, Toxic (at Lv. 14, its Ancientpower was actually denting Houou ^_^) w/ Amulet Coin
Regalia (Houndour): Pursuit, Spite, Counter, Reversal w/ Exp. Share

As you can see, all of Houndour's moves are breed-only, meaning it cannot participate (since it needs at least two slots for Toxic and Protect). Oh, BTW, I don't plan on using all four of those moves at once (right now it looks like it fell out of randbat ^_^) but once it hits Lv. 100, I can clone it and then have access to all the desirable breed moves at once. And also BTW, Houndour is a six-way max. [Big Grin]

I believe both Pokémon are 'slow' growth (since they both hit the exact same levels at the exact same time, and I know Larvitar is slow) meaning they require 1 250 000 EXP to reach Lv. 100. 1 battle down, 65 more to go. 8)

One more thing. If you wanted to work a Lucky Egg into this equation, you would have to put it over Amulet Coin. In this case, a third Pokémon would have to switch in during Lugia or Houou's debilitation, take a swing, and switch back out. It'd steal a little bit of experience, but eh. (If you have to use a Lv. 70 Lugia/Houou, have the Amulet Coin holder come in during one of your Lv. 40 opponents to minimize the EXP lost.) Unless, however, the Pokémon can be switched into Mewtwo's Selfdestruct, faint, and still have Amulet Coin activate.
~Uiru- with PokéRus, Trainer Bonus, Traded Pokémon Bonus and a Lucky Egg vs all Lv. 100 opponents, a Pokémon will take merely 30 runs to fully max out, no matter what its growth rate.

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 01:19 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn it all. By going up by p14 000 instead of p10 000, the Time Change password doesn't increase nicely anymore. [Frown] Meaning you'll have to deposit your money between rounds, which will consume time, or you'll have to play while at your computer. Hopefully you have a TV nearby for Stadium 2's Dodrio Mode. ^_^;

Of course, you could always get several passwords (for p14 000, p28 000, p42 000, etc.) and write them down, and then just take a trip back home every now and then.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

naru
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2905

posted 07-11-2002 02:33 AM      Profile for naru     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that time change program uiru posted is infected with a VIRUS...luckily my norton caught it!
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 02:58 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really? That is so strange... What kind of virus was it? I had to download my programs from my site after my last format; I use them frequently and I've never noticed anything wrong.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

Dmaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1653

posted 07-11-2002 05:26 AM      Profile for Dmaster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Drug money. When you say drug money are you talking about stat boosters that you can buy. Protein etc....? If so is there any preticular time thes items should be used.

Thanks for the the training method Uiru.

Uiru never replies to me, [Mad] , nm I have the answer now

[ 07-11-2002, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Dmaster ]

- - - - -
Why Am I always last to know everything

From: B`Ham/United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 06:38 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow. Three and a half, maybe four hours training, and not one, but TWO Pokémon raised from Lv. 5 to Lv. 100 with full stat EXP. *And* enough drug money to buy -three- sets of vitamins!

Somewhere in my earlier calculations lies an error. It took 108 flings through the Trainer House to achieve full stat EXP on Houndour and Tyranitar, after boosters. Half of 108 is not 59, as previously estimated. This means there is either something wrong with the Stat EXP value I derived from the Unown method, or the method itself. (Note that it takes 105 Elite Four trainers to fill *one* Pokémon's Stat EXP. Here we're talking about TWO in 108.) It's a welcome error; though, it means less training for us. ^_^

The extra experience from the higher-leveled Mewtwo and Lugia ensured that even the slow-growth Pokémon I was training topped their EXP long before their Stat EXP caught up. If you don't mind spending a few turns to defeat them, you can easily get higher-leveled Pokémon on the go if you prefer. And if you have access to PokéRus, you most definitely want the higher levels. With PokéRus, the number of battles through the Super Legendary team is looking to be a mere 24 per Pokémon for max Stat EXP.

Lastly, there was another welcome error in the calculation of the drugs. I was thinking 'six stats, six drug types' when I came to that original figure. It's actually five drug types, which means 'only' p490 000 for the full set. This combined with the 40% windfall gave me enough cash for three sets of drugs, plus a little extra.

I need a job.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

naru
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2905

posted 07-11-2002 12:40 PM      Profile for naru     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Your program was infected with the W95.CIH virus. Norton antivirus said that virus wipes your hard drive clean.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 03:13 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really. Hmm. I'm going to have to ask my buddy Stump about this. I can't see how a virus could have gotten on it between my computer and his server.

Though, like I said, I've never had a problem with them. Does it have any more information, like if it spreads, how it gets activated, how it could have gotten there in the first place, etc.?
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

jshadias
Farting Nudist
Member # 2710

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 06:40 PM      Profile for jshadias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anti Virus programs are famous for saying that programs that have nothing wrong with them have viruses. Several manuals for programs I have state that anti-virus software may think they have a virus in them.

- - - - -

PKMN Master FRAZZE
Farting Nudist
Member # 2404

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2002 10:31 PM      Profile for PKMN Master FRAZZE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't get the timechange calculator to work. How do you enter your name in the right way?

- - - - -
What's the use of the truth if you can't tell a lie?

From: Why the fuck do you care? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2002 06:42 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The names are case sensetive (MR K would yield a different pass than Mr K would, for example).
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2002 08:45 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One letter per space. If your name is longer than five characters, just use the first five. The special characters are in the readme.

Apparently there WAS something in Time Change; however, it has been removed. Everyone, please destroy your current copies and redownload, just to be safe. [Smile]
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-14-2003 08:00 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found this while looking for something else...

Hey Uiru, since I can't Mystery Gift with one of my own cartridges, how does fighting against Carrie's teams (the level 50 ones) compare with fighting the Elite 5? Which way is faster/more profitable?

(Good work on this, BTW.)

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 03-14-2003 11:09 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, you'd only get half as much money to start, which means you'd be losing instead of gaining. You'd also have to reset the time every three faints instead of six, which is already pretty time-consuming. Your best bet is to prepare two carts and try to get another GBC from somewhere; either a friend or a retail chain if they have loose stuff at hand. (Microplay, for example, buys stuff, and almost always has a GBC or two under the glass. The guys who work there are generally nice and would probably let you beep Carrie, since it takes less than ten seconds.) And since Carrie's teams are random (right?) there wouldn't be any way of telling which method is better.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-15-2003 02:02 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Carrie has three different teams (one each with Meganium/Typhlosion/Feraligatr).

What do you mean that I'd have to "reset the time every three faints instead of six"? Carrie's teams have six members each.

I forget the formula for how much money you make from a battle. It's something to do with the level of the last Pokemon...

- - - - -

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 03-15-2003 05:43 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, I was thinking of Cal. He's only got three.

Feraligatr team:
HP: 470
AT: 532
DF: 562
SP: 514
SA: 399
SD: 448

Typhlosion team:
HP: 403
AT: 509
DF: 503
SP: 525
SA: 454
SD: 490

Meganium team:
HP: 438
AT: 517
DF: 497
SP: 485
SA: 458
SD: 495

Averaged out, that gives:
HP: 437
AT: 519
DF: 520
SP: 508
SA: 437
SD: 477

The lowest stat from one fight with Carrie is (on average) 437, which means that if there's even one statistic in the Elite Four that doesn't average down to at least 437 it's better to fight Carrie. However, if the lowest Elite Four stat is higher than 437, it's better to fight them. I don't feel like adding up the stat bonuses from one swing through the Elite Four, but I think I posted it here somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

The money you get is 100 * level (of the last Pokémon in the team's lineup [not the last one played]). So you'd get 5000 per for fighting Carrie, and a little less from fighting the Elite Four.

At this point I'd say the Elite Four is better, since you don't have to bother with the time change password. As long as you speed through the ending, that is.
~Uiru

- - - - -

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 09-03-2003 06:11 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I recently started fighting the Carrie teams. Some thoughts now, and more detailed stuff when I have my notes handy:
  • With Amulet Coin, you get $10,000 per fight. This means 49 fights for a full set of vitamins.
  • To get the best stat exp, you should fight against the Meganium team, since its "weakest link" is the best (438 HP, vs Feral's 399 SA and Typh's 403 HP)
  • Fighting the Meganium team will max stat exp in 92 trips.
  • With the traded and trainer bonuses, fast/medium/parabolic/slow growers hit level 100 in 48/60/64/75 trips, respectively. Without the traded bonus, it will take 72/90/96/113 trips.
  • You get considerably more money from each Pokemon than you need to buy a set of drugs (almost double, in some cases)
Conclusion: For slow-growth Pokemon, use the traded bonus and do some box tricking at the end. For all others, make sure the Pokemon's trainer ID matches the cart you're playing on.
I'll look into whether this is better than the Elite 5.
(Edit: I said "fast" where I meant to say "slow" in the conclusion.)

[ 09-04-2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: White Cat ]

- - - - -

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2003 05:54 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've done the research on the Elite 5:

• With Amulet Coin, you get $45,800 on each trip (11 trips for a set of vitamins)
  • Each trip means fighting 26 Pokemon.
  • Stat exp after vitamins is maxed in 24 trips (624 Pokemon).
  • With the traded bonus, fast/medium/parabolic/slow growers hit level 100 in 13/16/17/20 trips. Without the traded bonus, it takes 20/24/26/30 trips.
Conclusion: You should always use non-traded Pokemon when fighting the Elite 5.
You get slightly more money from the Elite 5 than from Carrie ($1,099,200 after maxing stat exp vs. $920,000).

As stated in my last post, Carrie's Meganium team maxes your stat exp in 92 rounds (552 Pokemon), which is somewhat less than the Elite 5's 624 Pokemon. For slow growers to hit level 100, it takes 450/678 Pokemon (traded/not traded) for Carrie and 520/780 for the Elite 5.

Final Conclusion: Fighting Carrie's Meganium team is better, both in the number of battles it takes and not having to see all the dialogue and credits (although you do have to use the time change password).

BTW, about the passwords: When my money went up by $10,000 per round when fighting Carrie, usually my password increased by 55 each time (like Uiru said), but other times it went down by 200. I couldn't identify exactly what determined it, but my password always stays in around the 00600 to 01100 range (except for when I had $0, when it's 00574). I ended up writing down all my passwords from $0 to $490,000, so I never have to deposit with Mom.

Thomaz
Farting Nudist
Member # 3330

Member Rated:
posted 09-11-2003 01:31 PM      Profile for Thomaz   Author's Homepage   Email Thomaz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, good thinking. I think I'm going to shop tomorrow, searching for a Pokémon Gold. And I have to find a friend with Silver (I have Silver but I'm not going to put all my Pokéys in Stadium and start over again).

And BTW.
quote:
And also BTW, Houndour is a six-way max. [Big Grin] .[/QB]
6 Max DV's? You can't have six max DV's in GSC. [Big Grin]

[ 09-11-2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Thomaz ]

- - - - -
Nothing.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.