The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Max Repel doesn't affect Sweet Scent.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Max Repel doesn't affect Sweet Scent.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-01-2002 06:36 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope. It doesn't.

Not one bit.

Show of hands; who already knew this? [Big Grin]
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 07-01-2002 07:36 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me. i learned this the hardway. i put a lvl 39 gengar with meanlook,hypnosis, nightshade,and confuseray. i was looking for the legendary CATS and thought it would be a surefire way. maybe this is why the made it like that Uiru... [Confused]

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

Hawk557
Farting Nudist
Member # 2758

Member Rated:
posted 07-02-2002 09:10 PM      Profile for Hawk557     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*raises hand* It was something I toyed around with in Crystal awhile back.

Very fun.

-evkl

[ 07-02-2002, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Hawk557 ]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.