next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » HP Legendaries

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HP Legendaries
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2002 04:22 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I know that 99% of people think HP Legendaries are cheap, so, of course I plan on raising one. My question is: What stats am I looking for on a Zapdos for a 70-Base Power Water HP? You catch it at Lv50, so I figured it was ideal for easily getting the right HP.

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 06-05-2002 04:35 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
at level 50 it'll have an attack of 109 and a defense of 103.
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2002 04:46 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You rock, spunman. But, can't it vary by one?

[ 06-05-2002, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Jolteon X ]

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-05-2002 08:53 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First of all, it's not cheap to have an HP Legendary if that was it's acutal HP when you caught it. Now if you GameShark Water onto your Zapdos, then, that's cheap, but, if you capture it then that's 100% fine, and screw anyone else who says otherwise, if you're willing to take the time to get a water HP Zapdos, then by all means do it...

Also, an HP Ice is also not bad for Zapdos, but, Water is probably better since Fire is popular to an extent.

Just incase you're interested, a 70 Ice would be

Attack: 11, 15
Defense: 9, 13
Speed: 8 or greater
Special: 8 or greater

For a 70 Water, here are the DV's you need

Attack: 10, 14
Defense: 9, 13
Speed: 8 or greater
Special: 8 or greater

Now, the Attack of your Zapdos (for HP Water 70) will have to be either 105 or 109. Defense will have to be 99 or 103. Speed just needs to be 113 or greater and Special just needs to be 138 or better I believe. If you meet these four requirements then you've got your 70 water.

So in short
Attack: 105 or 109
Defense: 99 or 103
Speed: 113+
Special: 138+

Good luck...

Here's Ice, just incase you catch one you might want to keep it:

Attack: 106 or 110
Defense: 99 or 103
Speed: 113+
Special: 138+

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.