The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Wak's attack reseting discovery

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wak's attack reseting discovery
Mewtwo's #150
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1800

Rate Member
posted 04-10-2002 12:52 AM      Profile for Mewtwo's #150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, I think most of you have heard that if you set your Marowak's attack DV to 13, its attack will NOT reset with one Swords Dance, and Thick Club attached. Well, my friend got a Marowak with an attack DV of 13. When he finished training it, he found out that one Swords Dance did reset it. I tried this out on my Gameboy just to make sure and it did reset. I also tried it out on stadium and he tested it on his crystal, but it did not reset there. I find that sort of strange...

EDIT: My friend posted about the same topic himself, and has more information on what happened if you're sort of curious. Click here for it.

[ 04-10-2002, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Mewtwo's #150 ]

Mew lover 321
Farting Nudist
Member # 2541

Member Rated:
posted 04-10-2002 04:59 PM      Profile for Mew lover 321        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some of us aren't registered there you know... The only way I can read it is with someone giving me their name and password.

- - - - -
"Government employer looking for candidates. Criminal background required."

Found at the site "Things People Said"

From: The Orion Arm | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mewtwo's #150
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1800

Rate Member
posted 04-11-2002 12:03 AM      Profile for Mewtwo's #150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh sorry Mew lover, I didn't think about that. My friend, DRWS told me to post this here because he didn't have an account, but when he posted it at TPM, he wanted me to add a link to it here. Sorry about that. [Frown]

- - - - -
~ Mewtwo150

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.