The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Eevee - Espeon. Hidden Power

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eevee - Espeon. Hidden Power
JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 02-22-2002 05:19 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've returned. If you did not notice. I've been out of Pokemon for about 4 months now, and have lost quite a bit of "knowledge".

Question: How the heck do you get a damn Eevee with HP FIRE? (Trying to get Espeon: HP Fire, Sunny day, Morning Sun, Psychic. I've hatched about 40 eggs (that time could have been spent on looking a the wall). So, help.

- - - - -
"Man is born free...and everywhere he is in chains."
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote relates to the "wage-slave cycle" which most of you are in.

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 02-23-2002 12:08 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IIRC, the attack DV is random, so you either have to get lucky or shark.

BTW, I haven't played Pokemon for months, so I could be wrong.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 02-23-2002 03:46 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Poccil had a website, http://www.poccil.f2s.com and it had tools that would help you out with this, but, he moved the site to someplace else, and, I don't remember where...
St George
Farting Nudist
Member # 1923

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 03:00 PM      Profile for St George   Email St George   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DV's for Attack, Defense, Special, Speed must be;
(for Max 50 power)
2CF8
2CF9
2CFA
2CFB
2CFC
2CFD
2CFE
2CFF
6CF8
6CF9
6CFA
6CFB
6CFC
6CFD
6CFE
6CFF

Regards,

St George

- - - - -
A.D.D. = Attention. Deficient. Disorder = Take your tablets when you get a blood rush, or better still, do something useful with the extra blood - get a girl friend, not Claris the Computer ;-)

From: Quensland Australia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sean A.
Farting Nudist
Member # 2277

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 06:15 PM      Profile for Sean A.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
(for Max 50 power)
Umm, Hidden Power's max power is 70, not 50. The range is 31-70

- - - - -
Three Stages of Galactic Civilization:
1)Survival (AKA: How): "How do we eat?"
2)Inquiry (AKA: Why): "Why do we eat?"
3)Sophistication (AKA: Where): "Where shall we eat lunch?"

From: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
St George
Farting Nudist
Member # 1923

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 06:49 PM      Profile for St George   Email St George   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you get Max Power of 70 for Fire? - let me know if you can..... the data I have gathered say 50 Max for fire - other Hidden Power Max's do have 70 provided the right DV's.

Regards,

St George - Meowth fan

- - - - -
A.D.D. = Attention. Deficient. Disorder = Take your tablets when you get a blood rush, or better still, do something useful with the extra blood - get a girl friend, not Claris the Computer ;-)

From: Quensland Australia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sean A.
Farting Nudist
Member # 2277

Member Rated:
posted 02-24-2002 10:01 PM      Profile for Sean A.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm, yeah! In order to get a 70 base power, all that's necessary is all DV's to be greater than or equal to 8. Since each specific Hidden Power type has 16 possible options (4 for attack and 4 for defense), 2 of both are 8 or above.

The 4 groups are...

1) 0, 4, 8, C
2) 1, 5, 9, D
3) 2, 6, A, E
4) 3, 7, B, F

For a Fire Hidden Power all that is necessary is an attack in Group 3 and a Defense in group 1.

[ 02-24-2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Sean A. ]

- - - - -
Three Stages of Galactic Civilization:
1)Survival (AKA: How): "How do we eat?"
2)Inquiry (AKA: Why): "Why do we eat?"
3)Sophistication (AKA: Where): "Where shall we eat lunch?"

From: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.