The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » question.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question.
Frogjedi
Farting Nudist
Member # 772

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2002 09:51 PM      Profile for Frogjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Frogjedi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um i was buggin around on someones stadium2 and trying to trade some pokemon from my yellow to silver and it wouldn't let me. It said it won't allow box to cart transfer until 150 Pokemon are caught. WTF does that mean? Am i supposed to catch 150 on my silver so i can trade on his stadium 2?

- - - - -
-"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

From: I'm filing. Oh yes I'm filing. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Continue
Farting Nudist
Member # 31

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2002 04:49 PM      Profile for Continue   Email Continue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frogjedi:
um i was buggin around on someones stadium2 and trying to trade some pokemon from my yellow to silver and it wouldn't let me. It said it won't allow box to cart transfer until 150 Pokemon are caught. WTF does that mean? Am i supposed to catch 150 on my silver so i can trade on his stadium 2?

Stadium2 won't allow you to tranfer pokemon from the box onto a GSC cartridge unless that cartridge is the one pokemon came from or the new cartridge has at least 150 types of pokemon in the pokedex.

From: Boca Raton, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Frogjedi
Farting Nudist
Member # 772

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2002 07:19 PM      Profile for Frogjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Frogjedi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so get 150 on my silver and it would work?
From: I'm filing. Oh yes I'm filing. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 02-25-2002 08:38 AM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yup. It's to stop you cheating.

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 02-26-2002 08:24 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do explain how it's 'cheating' - Since it's a feature that you can perfectly legally use later and all it does is streamline the process of trading Pokemon between carts.
All it is is a hindrance that forces you to go into the trading machine to put your Pokemon across.

- - - - -
żµ?

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 02-26-2002 05:27 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Its just yet another thing to make the game as annoying as possible. You also can't use dodrio gameboy for GSC until you catch 150 Pokemon and beat the elite 4. Its quite annoying, can you imagine trying to get enough PP up and TM's for your Pokemon without access to another cart or gameshark?

- - - - -
Pokegod... yeah, that won't look dumb in 10 years

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Coxy
Hulkamania has run wild over me.
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
posted 02-27-2002 09:16 AM      Profile for Coxy   Email Coxy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, you use the duplication trick...

Anyway, it basically is there to stop you filling up the Pokedex in 2 mins, like in RBY...

- - - - -
I love nintendolover, but only in a strictly platonic sense.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.