The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » something i wondered about for eons.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something i wondered about for eons.....
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 02-10-2002 07:18 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, so i dont have stadium2 so if anyone knows then please tell me..

the only thing i shark i admit are pp because in crystal i always have to get it from the lucky number(looong time.) so i used the pp code to get me the max amount of pp for all four of a pokemons moves and i was wondering if sharking the pp would make the move(in stadium2) or the pp number pink as in illegal?or would it just be normal?thanks..

- - - - -
"behold my great ball dexterity!"
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mew lover 321
Farting Nudist
Member # 2541

Member Rated:
posted 02-10-2002 07:42 PM      Profile for Mew lover 321        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure it would be shown as normal because it is legal... but what do I know?
Oh well, 99.9999999999999999999999999% sure it would be shown as legal.

- - - - -
"Government employer looking for candidates. Criminal background required."

Found at the site "Things People Said"

From: The Orion Arm | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanine059
Farting Nudist
Member # 2363

Member Rated:
posted 02-10-2002 08:29 PM      Profile for Arcanine059   Email Arcanine059   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is legal because I did the same thing with my Silver version. So no pink will show up.

- - - - -
"Oh that hit just the right SPOT!!!" -Ted Lewis, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 announcer

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 02-11-2002 03:21 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm pretty sure it would be shown as normal because it is legal

who said sharking was legal?
anyways thanks. i was starting to get scared, because if my hard earned moves would show as "irregular" then i'll freak..
er..i mean..hard earned breeded moves i took time getting(you know what i mean)

- - - - -
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mew lover 321
Farting Nudist
Member # 2541

Member Rated:
posted 02-12-2002 03:06 PM      Profile for Mew lover 321        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I meant if you shark things that ARE legal. That shows up legal.

- - - - -
"Government employer looking for candidates. Criminal background required."

Found at the site "Things People Said"

From: The Orion Arm | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2002 08:09 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sorry to bother those who replied again but....how about sharking a pokemons name?

pink?or regular?

thanks!last time i promise...

- - - - -
-juggler erwin

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 02-19-2002 08:18 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mew lover 321:
I meant if you shark things that ARE legal. That shows up legal.

- - - - -
[insert sig here]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.