next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Dream Eater

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dream Eater
Yurika
Farting Nudist
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
posted 01-26-2002 07:37 AM      Profile for Yurika     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well i never use dream eater but someone said you can get PSN (Posion status) if you do something...

I dont think its true...

Can someone confirm this...

I think i know where this started to... Somewhere in the Pokedex it says u can get sick of eating a bad dream...

Yeah right...

It probably aint true but i would like confirmation so...

- - - - -
Remember folks theres no "I" in "Orgy". Now ask yourself "Are you a team player"?

From: Australia, Sydney | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sean A.
Farting Nudist
Member # 2277

Member Rated:
posted 01-26-2002 01:47 PM      Profile for Sean A.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is a false rumor that I have never even heard of before this thread. Dreameater does nothing but deal a 100 base power Psychic attack to a sleeping Pokémon and add one half of the HP damage dealt back to the user.

- - - - -
Three Stages of Galactic Civilization:
1)Survival (AKA: How): "How do we eat?"
2)Inquiry (AKA: Why): "Why do we eat?"
3)Sophistication (AKA: Where): "Where shall we eat lunch?"

From: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
David Akihabara
Farting Nudist
Member # 2367

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2002 07:33 PM      Profile for David Akihabara   Email David Akihabara   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yurika:

I think i know where this started to... Somewhere in the Pokedex it says u can get sick of eating a bad dream.

I think a Drowzee gets sick from bad dreams. But they don't suffer poison, just indegestion .

- - - - -
Fortes Fortuna Jurat

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 01-31-2002 06:32 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would be pretty neat if you became toxiced by eating something's dream that was cursed by a ghost.
Yurika
Farting Nudist
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
posted 02-01-2002 03:12 AM      Profile for Yurika     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah i would have to agree with you on that...

Maybe eating a curse dream should give you a PSN status but in R/B/Y it was a myth... Im not sure bout the other versions...

- - - - -
Remember folks theres no "I" in "Orgy". Now ask yourself "Are you a team player"?

From: Australia, Sydney | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
David Akihabara
Farting Nudist
Member # 2367

Member Rated:
posted 02-05-2002 09:12 PM      Profile for David Akihabara   Email David Akihabara   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yurika:
Yeah i would have to agree with you on that...

Maybe eating a curse dream should give you a PSN status but in R/B/Y it was a myth... Im not sure bout the other versions...

It's the same in G/S/C, just a myth.

- - - - -
Fortes Fortuna Jurat

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.