next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Graphing Calc

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Graphing Calc
Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 01-13-2002 10:10 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How many of you out there have a TI-83+ graphing cal out there, and have capable programming skills with it?

What I was thinking was that someone should make a Pokemon Damage Calculator program for the TI-83, and put it on the internet for download w/ a graph-link cable. This would benefit trainers around the globe [do they have Texas Instruments products in other countries?] with their damage calulating. I would do this myself if I had the resources [i.e. the damage formula, and all the attack info, and above all the ability to program on the TI-83+...] Well, if you guys can and will, please, do us a favor. kthxbai

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 01-13-2002 11:38 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a texas Instrument TI-83+ Graphhing Calculator, and I'm Canadian, but my skills with the programming functions just started evelopping about 4 days ago, and I still need to catch the gist of how to make things work before I can do anything like this.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 05:27 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a TI-83 with both Damage Calculator and Stat Finder programs.

But I don't have a graph-link cable, or any plans to get one.

So you're out of luck.

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 08:55 AM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As much of a n00b as ppl think I am ( ), I am actually pretty skilled in using my TI (so much so that my pre calc. teacher wouldn't let me use it on the midterm, that basterd...). Anyway. I could probably make something like that but i don't have the computer link up cable and have no idea ware to get it (i checked circuit city and radio shack but no luck)

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: psykloak1 ]

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

Jolteon X
I put my finger up Dweedle's butt and then in my mouth
Member # 284

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 04:45 PM      Profile for Jolteon X   Email Jolteon X   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm glad to see that it can be done, and that some other people out there have an interest in that kind of thing.. Anyways, you can get graphlink cables at Target [That's where I got mine, at least..] and probably Wal-Mart.

- - - - -
w
h
a
t
s
u
p

From: Heck: The hell of minor sins | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 10:06 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Go here, for those of you who do not have a PC Link, but wish to make this program availible; it allows you to write the entire program itself in the PC and then can be dloaded by anyone who does have a PC to calc link.
I myself do not know the language, b/c I don't have a TI-83+, but instead an crappy HP one.
http://education.ti.com/product/accessory/link/down/linkwin.html

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.