next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Boxing Trick

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boxing Trick
Articuno666
Farting Nudist
Member # 1927

Member Rated:
posted 01-11-2002 02:13 AM      Profile for Articuno666     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, I was reading the Azure Heights report on the Boxing Trick. What I want to know is, if you have a pokemon with max stats, can you still use boxing trick on them and raise those stats.

- - - - -
May the Ice be the death of YOU!!!

From: Nearest thing to hell | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 01-11-2002 06:08 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
until a pokemon is fully maxed,you can use the box trick,even at lvl100.BUT,you can't get a poke with higher stat than he would (720hp blissey for example).

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 01-13-2002 07:38 PM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sigh*
Until a Pokemon is at the maximum stats his DVs dictate, he can box trick.

- - - - -
żµ?

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Corrupt
Farting Nudist
Member # 2210

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 12:46 PM      Profile for Corrupt     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
(720hp blissey for example).[

make that 713

A pokemon cannot atain a higher stat than the deter value it has. For example if you have a Blissey with a HP DV of 15 then it cannot have a higher stat that 713, which is the max stat for that pokemon.It may not have the maximum battle experience and therefore not have atained it's full potential. It might however only have a stat of 701 HP and therefore requires the box trick, and battle experience to attain it's full potenial of 713, required the DV is 15. Say the DV was 11, then his maximum potential for HP is 707.

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Corrupt ]

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 12:55 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Corrupt,guess what was meant when I wrote this...

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 02-03-2002 07:46 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh! I have question:

does the box trick work in GSC?

cause I am not very sure...

- - - - -
[Sig deleted due to User being a Panda Lover.]

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 02-03-2002 09:47 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mana Lugia:
Oh! I have question:

does the box trick work in GSC?

cause I am not very sure...

yeppers

- - - - -
Pokegod... yeah, that won't look dumb in 10 years

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
SongBear88
Farting Nudist
Member # 2145

Member Rated:
posted 02-08-2002 07:41 PM      Profile for SongBear88   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know some of this was said before but I will make it a bit clearer. The Box Trick doesn't raise a pokemon above maximum status it raises a pokemon to the maximum status for it's DVs. The Box Trick works in RBY and GSC. I am not sure about pokemon advance through .

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.