The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Pokemon Damage Program

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pokemon Damage Program
mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-25-2001 07:37 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I finally did it! I actually made my Damage Calculator (which I named PokeCalc for short). It works quite well, as in game numbers match up nicely. Many thanks go to Meowth as his page on it was the most informative when I was putting it together. If anyone who uses happens to find what they think is a bug, don't hesitate to email me and I'll look into it straight away.

Oh, yeah, I might need to tell you where you can get it. Here is the link:

[link=http://mleo2003.tripod.com/pokemonresearchpage/programs/pokecalcsetup.exe]PokeCalc Full[/link]

That also has a lot of extra tools inside (one of which Meowth just updated his info for :-) )

Also, my email is [link=mailto:mleo2003@hotmail.com]mleo2003@hotmail.com[/link] for any questions, comments, or whatever.

Check my research site in my sig for when I update it and add extra uses to it.

- - - - -
When life gives you lemons...

Throw them back!!!

From: Forest, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-25-2001 08:00 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry about this, but somehow, my ISP selectively blocked the link for editing posts (we have a Christian ISP that tries to block what they deem the "bad" stuff), so I am forced to correct the links in this post.

The url for the program is:

PokeCalc Full

My email is in my sig, so no need for that. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 06:01 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, the third time is the charm...

I found out that the download link I gave yesterday was wrong. It doesn't work, even if you could download it.

Anyway, I have fixed the problem, and here is the new url:

PokeCalc Full Setup

Once again, email with a problems or questions.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

Theman14
Farting Nudist
Member # 2284

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 06:59 PM      Profile for Theman14   Email Theman14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It still doesn't work.
mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 07:48 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, here goes nothing:

Go to this page and find the download for PokeCalc Lite version, not Full. It should download correctly and should install the right way. Thanks to all for all their help.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2001 09:20 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I fixed the Full version link on that page listed above. It should now work.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

NiMR0D
Farting Nudist
Member # 2204

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2001 06:01 AM      Profile for NiMR0D     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay, it works. It looks f*cked up in my 1024 by 768 resolution though . I got some error messages during the installation.
From: The Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Theman14
Farting Nudist
Member # 2284

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2001 11:01 AM      Profile for Theman14   Email Theman14   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I keep getting error messages during installation.
mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2001 07:20 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, I will stop using those setup files and just stick with zipping the .exe files up with a copy of the needed runtime files. Hopefully, this will stop all of this weirdness.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2001 10:16 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did it. I changed the files in the zip files. No more installation files!!! Just download, extract, and run the program, as all required DLLs are included in the ZIP file.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 12-28-2001 04:28 AM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, the full version still doesn't work
I download it and when I try to run it it says it's an invalid archive.

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 12-28-2001 08:30 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, man, thanks for letting me know. I have fixed the problem. It now downloads, extracts, and runs properly. Sorry it took me till now to reply. I can't get on the net until after business hours, as the business phone line is our internet phone line after business hours.

- - - - -

Throw them back!!!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.