The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » question..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question..
cHi-cHi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2385

Member Rated:
posted 12-13-2001 05:40 PM      Profile for cHi-cHi   Email cHi-cHi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if i have a gengar out in battle with a perishsong count of zero,then the opponent switches out and i use destinybond, will it K.O the incoming pokemon?...thanx=)

- - - - -
"behold my great ball dexterity!"
-juggler erwin

From: a cardboard box with the internet f00Lz..(o^_^o) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 12-13-2001 05:44 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: o_O ]

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaniac Will
Farting Nudist
Member # 2395

posted 12-13-2001 07:44 PM      Profile for Pokemaniac Will   Email Pokemaniac Will   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, Destiny Bond does not work with any Perish Song deals.

- - - - -
"Hello, Newman." -Jerry Seinfeld
-------------------------------------
Feel free to E-mail me at Pokemaniac WiII@AOL.Com.

From: Somewhere in Kanto | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 12-13-2001 10:58 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For Destiny Bond to work, the opponent has to knock you out with one of it's own attacks that turn that causes damage before the turn ends (if that makes any sense)... for example. DoubleEdge / Bite / HyperBeam / Crunch / Flamethrower...

The turn ends once the move the opponent selected has been iniated. So, poison, burn, perish song, future sight, all that stuff shouldn't result in destiny bond working. I'm not sure about Future Sight (it could be the exception to the rule, but, that would seem unlikely...)

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Š 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.