The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Semi useless findings

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Semi useless findings
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 10-31-2001 11:42 AM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just like the name says, I found out something from crystal that’s semi-useless.

You know the radio show password game thing they have at night? (The one where the DJ says a password and if you go to the radio tower and tell her the PW, she gives you points that can be cashed in for prizes). Well last night I was playing and my batteries where almost dead. Right before my batteries died, I checked the PW for that night on the radio (it was 'x attack' or something). Then, while on the way to the radio tower, my batteries ran out. I shut it off, and put in a fresh pair and proceeded to go to the radio tower. Before I got there, I thought, "maybe I should check the PW again" (b/c I didn’t have a chance to save after it shut off) I checked it and the Password had changed! (It was now 'bug').

So what that means is that the PW isn’t set until you listen to the radio, and if you reset and check it again w/o saving, it will change.

Why is this important? Well its not, that’s why it’s in 'useless findings'.

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2001 12:25 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
iheres another thing i found awile ago.

you know those computer controled trainers that you fight that like spin around? like ur walken through a feild and u see a guy turining in random directions. well i found out that if u wait a few seconds, they'll stop spinning and u can just walk by them in the direction their not facing.(dosent always work)

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2001 09:29 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I actually tried talking to Buena without listening to the radio and she just told I to tuen in to her show or something similar, I then switched onto the station, grabbed the password and immediately talked to her again to get on her show.

- - - - -
żµ?

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.