The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » It matters if they're different? Explain.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It matters if they're different? Explain.
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 10-28-2001 11:38 AM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I've been away for a long time... so let's keep it short and sweet and to the point.

I am kelv. That is all you need to know.

Now, my questions:

One: what did White Cat mean by "duplicate breeding entries" in his GSC movelist and why did it matter?

Two: Why can't you play Pokémon Crystal US on VGB-Mac? Does being gz-compressed have to do with anything?

Three: Where can I find catch lists for any Pokémon game, preferably one with exact probabilities?

Four: Where can I find the English voice cast of the anime?

Five: Why does the anime call Mirror Coat "Counter" and why did Jessie fall for Duplica's attempt to confuse her with Counter and Mirror Coat?

Six: Will we see the return of veterans of Ash's team such as Pidgeot or Butterfree?

Seven: (ot) Why is Dan in mshvsf so much better than in sfz3?

Eight: Why does GB roms have no organized naming scheme such as that in MAME?

Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2001 08:47 PM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
7: Possibly because all the Street Fighter characters have improved combos etc in the VS series, including Capcom vs SNK Pro/2 in which Dan is quite good.
Dan is still only a humour character in the Alpha series.

- - - - -
żµ?

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
JolteonG3
Farting Nudist
Member # 2146

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2001 03:04 PM      Profile for JolteonG3   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonG3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2. Being gz compressed I don't think will casue it not to work, unless their is a problem with the decompressor (I'm assuming your using Stuffit Expander for decompressing). Have you tried changing the color settings in the Preferences under the Emulation tab in VGB? Also, if you tell me where I can download the Crystal ROM, I'll try getting it to work (I also have VGB for Mac) and tell you the settings that it worked under.

Edit: Well, I can't get it to work on VGB either, but I still doubt it has something to do with being gz compressed. I looked at the data structure and it's very similar to a working game. I'd try to find another ROM if at all possible.

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: JolteonG3 ]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.