The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » pokemons and their DVs

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pokemons and their DVs
Weapon
Farting Nudist
Member # 932

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2001 03:09 AM      Profile for Weapon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi I was just wondering is there a way to find a poke's DV with out maxing it stats out first? coz u know I want a marowak with 13 13 15 15 Dv
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 10-28-2001 12:16 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is difficult, but not impossible to find the DV of a Pokémon without either leaving the Pokémon untrained or maxing it out in all stat categories. This would involve tedious micromanagement since it would require you to get how much SE the Pokémon in question has in all stat categories. This means you would have to track down each battle your Pokémon was in and how much SE it got. (SE is distributed like Exp, right?)

First, box and unbox your Pokémon to get your Pokémon's current stats. Then, get the SEs and plug the SEs and the level in the Stat Point Formula to get your Stat Point Bonus (stat points gained from battle). Subtract the Stat Point Bonuses from your Pokémon's stats and you get a set of stats that represent your Pokémon's stats at that level if you had left it untrained (ie. you RCed or Daycared the Pokémon). From then you can use the Wild Stat Formula to get your DVs.

This method, of course, has been well documented here in this forum. Should you not know any of the formulas, they, too, are well documented.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.