The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » idea for the next pokemon game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: idea for the next pokemon game
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2001 07:44 AM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hows this for an idea for the next pokemon game.

all through the game, their are like lets say 50 NPCs that walk around the world battling wild pokemon and gyms and stuff and one of the goals of the game is to find and beat all 50. it whould be like an extra feature of the game to make it a lil more intresting.

it could be like they have a set level untill you find them and once you do you get their phone # and they start gaining levels. you could call them up and see what their levels are to see if you wanna battle them and where in the world they are.

any way its just an idea. i wish their was a way to like submit ideas to game freak, altho, they'd probibly be over run by suggestions.

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

Polardragon
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2272

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2001 09:26 AM      Profile for Polardragon   Email Polardragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm...that could, indeed, be a nice feature. However, I think that the big N will come up with something totally new and original for the GBA-pokemon. Satoshi Tajiri, Shigeru Miyamoto and the rest of the team ARE the worlds foremost game-designers, and they will NOT fail in creating what will become one of the greatest games of our time. At least that's what I think.

~Polar

Continue
Farting Nudist
Member # 31

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2001 12:12 PM      Profile for Continue   Email Continue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is in the wrong forum.

Psykloak, please take note of the forum descriptions.

This is the one for the Research Lab, where you have posted this topic:

quote:

Discuss the most recent advances in conventional Pokémon research.

This is the description for the Azure Pokemon Center:

quote:

Discuss your latest adventures in the great big Pokémon World outside Pallet Town, including training, philosophy, and other game-related issues.

From: Boca Raton, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2001 12:29 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Polar - I agree that they probibly got all the help they need but GS could have had alot more improvments on RBY that it didnt have. I only hope that pkmn for GBA will really be such a gret breakthrough, it could save pokemon.

Continue - sry ;x

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.