The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » im new here! yay hehe

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im new here! yay hehe
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2001 09:09 AM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wuts up every one. im new to this board. i used to come to the main site about a year or two ago but i never knew about the ubb.

any way, i just wana say that it took a day for them to approve my membership and in that time i read a bunch of stuff on the site and a lot of the posts here and i wanna say that i am amazed that their is so much going on behind the scenes in pokemon.

how did you al learn all the stuff you know?is their like a pokemon for dummies book or sumptin? hehe. any way, i got a bunch of questions so look out for them lol. ttyl

[edit]
btw. some of you may know me from other place, i have this same name on BMG's,TPM's & pojo's message boards. alsoim the head gfx/level admin for pokezero hehe

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: psykloak1 ]

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

EeveeTrainer
Farting Nudist
Member # 62

posted 10-21-2001 12:36 PM      Profile for EeveeTrainer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
English is your friend.
From: New Hope, Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2001 12:54 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And that makes three people I've accidentally recruited.

Most of the stuff we know is from either 1) hacking the ROM or 2) a lot of study.

You can pretty much find out anything you ever wanted to know about Pokemon on this board, thanks to the handy search function.

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.