The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » My reserach based on Smeargle.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My reserach based on Smeargle.
Axe
Farting Nudist
Member # 2167

Member Rated:
posted 09-22-2001 07:45 AM      Profile for Axe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if this should be in the research lab, but i'll report on it anyway. I caught a Smeargle on Silver and the picture on Stadium2 had him with a green tipped tail. (I had not given it a nickname.)I traded him to Crystal and trained him up some and sent him back to Silver. When he came back he had a red tipped tail. Can anyone explain why? (This does not happen when another Smeargle was traded to Crystal and back.) It was a one off there for, i'm a bit puzzled. Can anyone explain this?
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2001 03:37 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Axe:
I'm not sure if this should be in the research lab, but i'll report on it anyway. I caught a Smeargle on Silver and the picture on Stadium2 had him with a green tipped tail. (I had not given it a nickname.)I traded him to Crystal and trained him up some and sent him back to Silver. When he came back he had a red tipped tail. Can anyone explain why? (This does not happen when another Smeargle was traded to Crystal and back.) It was a one off there for, i'm a bit puzzled. Can anyone explain this?

No-one really knows. I think it's either DVs, or a combination of ID# and OT Name.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Corruption of Soul
Farting Nudist
Member # 1178

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2001 05:08 PM      Profile for Corruption of Soul   Email Corruption of Soul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
perhaps for Smeargle, the color is also dependant upon the moveset? that would produce a wide variety of colors, if it were true.

- - - - -
What's the opposite of pure?...Corruption

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.