The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Special Attack reset to zero?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Special Attack reset to zero?
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2001 03:40 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know this is a bit redundant after what has happened, but has anyone ever had their Special Attack stat (not experience) reset to zero after the first battle in Battle Tower?

Whether I win or lose, whether my first pokemon (the one whose stat is set to zero) faints or not, it doesn't seem to matter...

Any help on this would be appreciated, but I won't be surprised if this isn't reponded to soon...

However, thanks in advance for any help...

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2001 10:20 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, you mean if you look at the STATS of your Pokémon after the battle it might say something like this...?

HP: 310
Attack: 180
Defense: 50
Speed: 175
Special Attack: 0
Special Defense: 288

Is that what ya mean?

If so, that's odd, have you done any GameSharking?

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2001 01:36 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That happens on my ROM, but not on the GB. I wonder if Nintendo's cottoned onto Gamesharkery.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 09-15-2001 01:27 PM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK - Yes, that's what I meant.

Calavera - This is currently on my cart, but it also happened on my ROM, but I figured it was just a problem with the ROM...

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2001 03:51 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've asked around on the net, and a certain batch of carts seem to be the problem. I asked Nintendo via e-mail, and their reply?

quote:
Originally said by NOA:
Use of Gameshark can irrepairably damage your Pokémon game.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.