The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Mew DVs?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mew DVs?
Xenesis Xenon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2188

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 06:09 AM      Profile for Xenesis Xenon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are the DVs of a mew that you get from one of those mew machines in the Australian poketour-and what HP would that be...?

- - - - -
w00t!

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 07:46 AM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First, delete the double post. And second, ALL "OFFICIAL" MEWS ARE THE SAME. EVERYONE AT AZURE KNOWS THIS. DV'S ARE (5) 10/1/12/5. That's 383 HP.
From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 12:05 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
According to Poccil's calculator, it has 57 Water HP. Surf is superior.

Edit: Double-checked it.

[ 09-08-2001: Message edited by: oporaca ]

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 02:44 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bah...I sharked my Mew and it has 403 HP which is maxed...the same goes for its Speed and Attack so...

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 09:46 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ALL "OFFICIAL" MEWS ARE THE SAME. EVERYONE AT AZURE KNOWS THIS. DV'S ARE (5) 10/1/12/5. That's 383 HP.

Good God man, get a grip... obviously everyone at Azure doesn't. I'm sure you didn't at one point. Flaming belongs in Karp Park.

- - - - -
[insert sig here]

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 09-09-2001 02:57 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jolt135 gets the Automan Falming Seal of Approval, or AFSOA.
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2001 03:58 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jolt135 receives the Committee for Ultragore Nastiness Tenure Shield, the acronym of which is C.U.N.T.S.

This should answer the question on why newbies shouldn't be given Mews or Celebis.
http://boards.gameshark.com/message.asp?topic=4141345&replies=8

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.