next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Stat Exp from E5

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stat Exp from E5
j-br
Farting Nudist
Member # 1982

Member Rated:
posted 08-31-2001 08:35 AM      Profile for j-br     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can someone tell me what the total stat exp that the E5 gives for each stat, or point me in the direction of a website with the info, please?
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-31-2001 11:28 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm so bored, I'm going to sit here and calculate this on the fly.

Health: 1956
Attack: 2406
Defence: 2116
S. Atk: 2089
S. Def: 2202
Speed: 2040

Mwa.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-31-2001 04:10 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Uiru

-MK
- - - - -
"I'm dreaming that I'm back in the army."
"They trained you how to steal tires off cars in the army!?"
"No, we exercised with em."
"How do you exercise with a tire?"
"You ever picked up a tire?"
"No."
"They're heavy"

j-br
Farting Nudist
Member # 1982

Member Rated:
posted 09-03-2001 05:34 AM      Profile for j-br     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Uiru. That means that it should take 21 times through the E5 to fully max out the stat exp of an untrained poke who has been fed 10 of each vitamin. That works out at 546 pokemon defeated.
http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7&t=001133

This says it takes 780 unowns to achieve the same results. Assuming the poke your training is hard enough (ie it can OHKO most of the E5’s pokes) and it has enough PP then training through the E5 should be quicker as the time between fights is less.

Also from this
http://www.geocities.com/meowth346/gs/Training/EffortValueLevel.htm

You can work out that the biggest gap between stat points is 1992 stat exp. This means that if you take a lvl 100 poke through the E5 twice, boxing it after each time, and it’s stats don’t rise either time then it’s on max stats. Useful if you don’t know your pokes DVs or don’t have a stat calculator handy. great

Preacher
Farting Nudist
Member # 1600

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2001 06:00 AM      Profile for Preacher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The point of fighting unowns is that while your stat exp rises your level doesnt, which is sometmes preferable for level cups and such. Also, don't they give a rounded bunch of exp to all your stats maxing *all* of your stat areas after 780?
j-br
Farting Nudist
Member # 1982

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2001 07:14 AM      Profile for j-br     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Preacher:
The point of fighting unowns is that while your stat exp rises your level doesnt, which is sometmes preferable for level cups and such. Also, don't they give a rounded bunch of exp to all your stats maxing *all* of your stat areas after 780?

Assuming Uiru data is correct (which I’m sure it is) then 21 times through the E5 would net the following stat exp for each stat:

Health: 41076
Attack: 50526
Defence: 44436
Special: 43869
Speed: 42840

If you used 10 of each vitamin before going through the E5 21 times then *all* of the pokes stats would be maxed out afterwards.

You are right though – unowns are the way to go if you want to max out stat exp at an early level. What I’m saying is, if you want to get a max stat exp lvl 100 poke, the quickest way to do it is 21 times through the E5 (which everybody probably knew already so I’ll shut up now)

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2001 01:28 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Remember that Special Defense had no effect on the accumulation of stat experience.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.