The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Breedingin Crystal....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breedingin Crystal....
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 04:21 AM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, let me get this straight...
If I take my Dizzy Punch clefairy, my Extreme Speed dragonite or my Surfing pikachu and breed them, will these specialy given attacks be passed down to the baby?
Will the same happen with Amnesia golduck and Earthquake gilgar?
Also, one more thing, how come nidoqueens and nidorinas are in the no-egg group in Stadium 2's library? What are they, sterile?

------------------
"Stop assuming you are smarter than people who make the game, they think on a totally different level than you, break out of the fucking square you live in." -Mu

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 06:34 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm fairly certain that those special moves you listed wouldn't be passed on to the baby. As for the Nidos... whatever.

------------------
"The statement by our blunderbuss azurian is totally non valid."
-MK

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 10:39 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are probably under the no egg category because they only breed with OTHER Pokémon and never each other

I.E. Put two Nidoqueens in Day Care and they won't breed. But, Nidoqueen + Nidoking probably will. Nintendo did this probably due to the fact that Nidos were already assigned genders... Wouldn't want to get into a taboo girl + girl thing since most Pokémon can breed with their own species, but, since they are only female, that MAY be why...

-MK

CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 11:32 PM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
They are probably under the no egg category because they only breed with OTHER Pokémon and never each other

That doesn't make any sense, as all the other one gender Pokémon are in breeding groups, including the male nidos. It would appear that all the male nidos and Nidoran F can breed, but Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed. (Although I don't know, I've never tried to breed a nido, but that's what every guide I've seen says) Why the hell that is I don't know, maybe the game designers were on crack when they programed that part.

- - - - -
-Crys
Meow!

From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
StealthNinjaScyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 1833

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2001 01:04 AM      Profile for StealthNinjaScyther   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nidoqueens and Nidorinas cannot breed with anything, not even Ditto, believe me, I tried. I'm not sure why either, but there must be a reason, or rather there should be a reason.
From: Auburn, WA, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2001 09:43 AM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The royal pokemon will not breed because they are in captivity. Lots of animals will not breed in captivity. Perhaps if you built a huge habitat that perfectly mimicked the natural setting of the Nidos, they would breed. After all, the Pokedex says something about Nidoqueen gaurding her eggs and nurturing it's young.

- - - - -
@!!**... I forgot my chain saw!-Satan

CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2001 04:18 PM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Then why will the males breed but not the females? I guess Nidokings are just horny little bastards who don't care where they are as long as they get some. tipical male.

- - - - -
-Crys
Meow!

From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-05-2001 04:57 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Forget the stupid Nidorinas- I want to know how JOLTEON breeds.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 08-06-2001 08:04 AM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very carefully I'm sure, I'd imagine it's done with a pokemon who likes to mix a little pain with their pleasure

- - - - -
I pretty much agree with Fractyl. -- Porygone

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.