The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Mew can learn any TM!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mew can learn any TM!
Dark_Herakurosu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1677

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2001 10:11 PM      Profile for Dark_Herakurosu   Author's Homepage   Email Dark_Herakurosu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very important question. Since Mew can learn any TM, what happens when you teach him Attract? I can see 3 possible outcomes. 1, that it won't affect any pokemon; 2, that it will affect every pokemon; and 3, that it will affect every genderless pokemon.(if this is true, say bye-bye to DeathStarmie

------------------
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

From: the wreckage of Indianapolis | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2001 10:21 PM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As people have said, I simply re-instate that Genderless pokemon can NOT successfully Attract any pokemon. Staryu/Starmie (One of the two) can also get Attract, via a game glitch, but it works on nothing.

------------------
Lone Wolf
The last remaining Kai Master.

(Email me at Lander_Z@Hotmail.com)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2001 07:46 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Staryu/Starmie can learn the Attract TM; that's not exactly a "glitch."

------------------
"His ferocity is legendary - his anger against injustice blazes like a six-alarm fire within him."
-- Transformers: Car Robots Optimus Prime tech spec

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2001 09:20 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Attract on a Genderless Pokémon is like Splash; only Attract has one extra letter, so go with Attract

-MK

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2001 01:34 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Splash has 40pp, Attract 15. Now, if you get in a Waste battle, which are you gonna want?

------------------
"The statement by our blunderbuss azurian is totally non valid."
-MK

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2001 01:42 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Plus, splash is mucho cooler.
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2001 03:52 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just messin around. Yes, in a PP wasting battle you would want splash. And, if someone mimiced you, it would be better for them to mimic splash rather than attract, because if you switched out and sent someone else, they may be able to use attract on you, but, either way. These situations really want matter on the grounds that anything that learns splash and anything genderless that can learn attract can know much better attacks. Leaving attract on Mew is only like having 4 attacks. Teach it Bubblebeam, Explosion, Swords Dance, anything! Don't leave Splash and Attract on non-gender less Pkmn.

-MK

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.