The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Yet another reason not to use ditto...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet another reason not to use ditto...
incompetent
Farting Nudist
Member # 1635

posted 07-23-2001 03:56 PM      Profile for incompetent   Author's Homepage   Email incompetent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As far as chromatics game boy goes, a transformed ditto hit by a critical hit will take damage based upon its original stats and not its transformed stats.

------------------
"Extensive testing has proven that he's the best leek-wielding ninja duck in the game, and I stand by that." -Versus Books on Farfetch'd

The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 06:12 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...yeah, but according to Azure's lab, Transform also copies any statistic alterations like Psy-Up, Double Teams and Swords Dances. I haven't test it myself but tat has to account for something, shouldn't it?

------------------
"I'm used to being wrong, so don't worry about it." -Mick Frail on himself.

"That and women. Stupid irrational creatures."
Mick Frail on women.

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Surfer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1998

Rate Member
posted 07-23-2001 08:38 PM      Profile for Surfer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dreamer u didn't read well it says that ditto is hit by a CH CH ignores all stat uppers which means it goes by the original stats not the transformed stats

------------------

From: LA, California, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2001 01:36 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Ditto can use that Metal Powder thing. Not to be confused with Bright Powder.

-MK who seeks the fire

incompetent
Farting Nudist
Member # 1635

posted 07-26-2001 06:19 PM      Profile for incompetent   Author's Homepage   Email incompetent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The relevance of G/S to this chromatics discovery?

------------------
"Extensive testing has proven that he's the best leek-wielding ninja duck in the game, and I stand by that." -Versus Books on Farfetch'd

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.