next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » future pokes

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: future pokes
raticata
Farting Nudist
Member # 1994

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2001 07:05 PM      Profile for raticata     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok I'm not sure where this topic should go but does anybody know anything about new pokemon after g/s, what the new versions will be called etc?

i saw a rumour about a mewthree - true could be fake, but i reckon a new type of mew would be beneficial, espec if it was psychic/fighting.

i know about three - preevolve of marril, a big whale and kakureon - is kakur anything to do with the eevees ???

------------------
Whats the diff between roast beef and pea soup? You can roast beef.

poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 07-22-2001 07:07 PM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raticata:
i saw a rumour about a mewthree - true could be fake, but i reckon a new type of mew would be beneficial, espec if it was psychic/fighting.

Mewthree is simply a Pokemon created in the Pokemon Factory. And since Pokemon Factory deals with fake Pokemon...

i know about three - preevolve of marril, a big whale and kakureon - is kakur anything to do with the eevees ???

All three will be real; there is a Kakureon trading card on it. Kakureon is not related to Eevee, but looks like a chameleon.

[/B]

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/
Help me answer tough GS questions!

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2001 09:30 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The lizard lookin dude who was a trading card in Japan, a reliable source says on the card he/she/it is a basic Pokémon. Those who play The Card Game knows what that means, it's a brand new un-evolved Pokémon. That doesn't mean it will or won't evolve though, but, it's current form is unevolved. So, it's not from Eevee or Lickitung.

Note: Atleast 2 of the new Pokémon make their debut in Celebi: A Timeless Encounter. The 4th Japan movie. The title is liable to be ripped to shreads by 4Kids, but hey, that's their job, ruin anime so the original meaning is 100% lost and to add a dumb moral.

-MK

Pokémon Trainer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1852

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2001 10:59 PM      Profile for Pokémon Trainer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, the Kakureon card has that new design, and if you look at the other cards with the new design (like gengar http://www.pokemonabode.com/VS/gengar.jpg),
it doesn't show a un-evolved form either.

------------------

From: San Diego CA. USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokémon Trainer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1852

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2001 11:01 PM      Profile for Pokémon Trainer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoops!
http://www.pokemonabode.com/VS/gengar.jpg
messed up a little bit there

------------------

From: San Diego CA. USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Robochu82
Farting Nudist
Member # 871

Rate Member
posted 07-22-2001 11:26 PM      Profile for Robochu82   Email Robochu82   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The new, future version is currently being called 'Pokemon for Gameboy Advance', or simply, 'Pokemon Advance'.

As for the 3 new Pokemon, I have a feeling that the big whale Pokemon may be somehow related to Mantine or Quilfish. I know of no proof of this yet, though.

------------------

From: Florissant, MO USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 10:41 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The new, future version is currently being called 'Pokemon for Gameboy Advance', or simply, 'Pokemon Advance'.

Which means about as much as the GBA being called Atlantis...

------------------
!

Haunter_girl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1866

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 12:45 PM      Profile for Haunter_girl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mean the version that will come after pokemon crystal, or what?

------------------

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 06:04 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raticata:
ok I'm not sure where this topic should go but does anybody know anything about new pokemon after g/s, what the new versions will be called etc?

No one knows yet (except maybe Game Freak or other related companies). The title everyone is calling it (I'm not sure if it's the working title they gave it in Japan or not) is "Pokemon Advance". If the game has an official title, then it hasn't been announced yet.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.