The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Missingno and G/S

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Missingno and G/S
Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2001 08:16 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What would happen if you attempted to trade a missingno from blue version to silver? What happens with Missingno in Stadium? What exactly can you do with a Missingno?

------------------

poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 07-16-2001 08:20 PM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can't trade a Missingno. The lady will say that the Pokemon is "abnormal."

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/
Help me answer tough GS questions!

Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2001 08:25 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What about in Stadium. Go to Oak's Lab, with a Missingno (from blue) and a pokemon compatiable with blue (from silver). Then what?

------------------

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 03:25 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On Stadium RBY, if you try to look at a MissingNo, it's picture is that of a Substitute Doll. Seriously it is.

-MK

Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 05:36 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well then now in Stadium 2, what happens if you go into the trade area with Missingno? And what happens if you try to trade it to silver? Is it possible to have Missingno on Silver version?

------------------

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 06:45 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, lets see....
The best way to find something out is to try it yourself.
So, unstead of asking questions, you can find answers....

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 08:22 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah thanks, but there's 2 problems. First, I wouldn't want to mess up my game if someone already knows the answer, and second, my friend has both my N64 and my Stadium 2 right now.

------------------

Bob_Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1605

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 02:56 PM      Profile for Bob_Utsugi   Email Bob_Utsugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can't you take your N64 and Stadium 2 back right now?

------------------

Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-21-2001 11:12 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No i can't, and what does it matter??? God, somebody has got to know what effect Missingno has in Gold and Silver!

------------------

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-21-2001 11:59 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you're not willing to risk it why should I?

------------------
"Hi... i'm new here. Please don't flame me."
-PuNkCHU

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
raticata
Farting Nudist
Member # 1994

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2001 05:20 PM      Profile for raticata     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey guigs i know what you mean - i wanted to try it cos he has the BEST attack and is cool, was supposed to be a pokegod.

anyway it will prob mess up your game, and i think it can only learn :

sky attack
water gun
water gun

which is a shame but there will be more pokes in the future. Its terrible defensive capibilties mean it wont survive sky attack so forget about it.

If anyone has any knowledge otherwise on him let me know....

------------------
Whats the diff between roast beef and pea soup? You can roast beef.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2001 07:12 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Click the following link to see MissingNo in Stadium

http://www.pokemasters.com/news/030800.html

(looks below at the threatening posts)

-MK

EDIT: This may be (in/only in) Stadium for RBY.

[This message has been edited by MK (edited 07-24-2001).]

Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2001 09:38 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks MK, that did help me a bit, but your unsureness about Stadium 2 still leaves things questionable

------------------
My name is Atma...
I am pure energy and as ancient as the cosmos.
Forgotten in the river of time...
I've had an eternity to ponder the meaning of things....And now I have an answer...

Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 09:28 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stadium2 MissingNo. appears as a Substitute doll the same as the first Stadium.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 07:11 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Accoring to Meowth, MissingNos when traded to G/S via stadium become dittos or something? It was under one of the other main parts of the forum, research center of something maybe sakaki tower under "Stadium2 Glitch to get mew" or somethin. The topic was started by The Great Dreamer.

-MK

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.