The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » A note on G/S Struggle

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A note on G/S Struggle
naraht
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1997

Rate Member
posted 07-16-2001 03:08 AM      Profile for naraht   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm new...(not Mew, geez can you be anymore obsessed?) and I was browsing the site, where I read that Struggle doesn't affect ghost types. I haven't tested this in Yellow, but I know in Silver that struggle hurts Ghastly. That's how I caught the little guy.

------------------

From: Lubbock, TX, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 07-16-2001 08:08 AM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Struggle is as typeless in RBY as in GS.

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/
Help me answer tough GS questions!

[This message has been edited by poccil (edited 07-16-2001).]

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2001 01:02 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mewbies...............

------------------

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2001 01:25 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
¬_¬
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2001 01:27 AM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried to Sketch Struggle, but it's not possible.

------------------
We ensure you that this Doll will not come to live in the middle of the night and try to kill you like all your other dolls have.

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 09:32 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by naraht:
I was browsing the site, where I read that Struggle doesn't affect ghost types. I haven't tested this in Yellow, but I know in Silver that struggle hurts Ghastly. That's how I caught the little guy.

In RBY, which all the information on the site outside of the forums pertains to, Struggle acts as a Normal type move. In GSC it is a typeless physical attack.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 06:59 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Correct! Struggle will not work on ghosts in RBY. I know that stuggle works on ghosts in GS but I am not sure how well it would work on rock types. If someone could hack or shark a pokemon that is the same type as stuggle, that would be cool.

------------------
My pokemon skills even make GODS look inferior to me!

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 05:30 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Struggle is typeless, like Confusion damage, Curse, and Future Sight. (It's listed as a Psychic attack, but it does normal damage to *everything*, including Dark types, and now people say it doesn't get STAB.)

On a completely unrelated topic, does PSY Wave hit Dark types?
~Uiru

------------------

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 06:36 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rei the Giant Koffing:
I tried to Sketch Struggle, but it's not possible.

Rei2 the giant dildo did something to help the online community!

Everyone, run for you lives! Hell just froze over!

------------------
Metalloid Research!!!!11!11
<Dunsparce> AHAHA, JMAN IS TEH SMRT

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 11:07 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Somebody mention Michigan?

------------------
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Duolivous
Farting Nudist
Member # 2030

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2001 07:47 PM      Profile for Duolivous   Author's Homepage   Email Duolivous   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.E:
Somebody mention Michigan?

Hah, Michigan. You got that from Twisted Metal 3.

------------------
Golf needs cheerleaders.

From: Someplace you've never heard of | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.