next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Double Team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Double Team
LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2001 06:03 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Konnichiwa!

What are the Percentages of an Enemy hitting you, when you use DT a certain Number of times??

Oh, and If I am using Fissure Every Turn, and my Opponent is using DT every turn, what is the Percentage of my HItting him after Turns 1-10?
Assume that I Strike First.

Thank you for you invaluble time.

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*
*Licks his Stick 'O Molasses!*

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2001 06:12 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/attacks/comp/evacc.htm
From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 07-13-2001 06:57 PM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The accuracy of Fissure is slightly lowered, but you must have a higher level in order for it to hit.

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/
Help me answer tough GS questions!

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2001 02:12 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Azure page lists the chances in RBY. Evade/Accuracy moves have somewhat less of an effect in GSC, though.

------------------
"Thank you for your e-mail. This Internet of yours is a wonderful invention."
-- George W. Bush, to Al Gore

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-14-2001 10:27 AM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I'd like to know the Chances in Gold/Silver.
Basicly, I want to show off some n00b who thinks that the FishTauros Cannot work.....

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 07:01 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In RBY, the odds of hitting after each EvAcc usage are:

2/3 - 2/4 - 2/5 - 2/5.5 - 2/6 - 2/7

In GSC, the odds are:

3/4 - 3/5 - 3/6 - 3/7 - 3/8 - 3/9

------------------
"His ferocity is legendary - his anger against injustice blazes like a six-alarm fire within him."
-- Transformers: Car Robots Optimus Prime tech spec

poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 07-17-2001 11:07 AM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
code:

<b>Evasion Stage </b>--> -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 <b>0</b> 1 2 3 4 5 6
<b>Current Evasion </b>--> 9/3 8/3 7/3 6/3 5/3 4/3 <b>1</b> 3/4 3/5 3/6 3/7 3/8 3/9

<b>Accuracy Stage </b>--> -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 <b>0</b>
<b>Current Accuracy</b>--> 3/9 3/8 3/7 3/6 3/5 3/4 <b>1</b>

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/
Help me answer tough GS questions!

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 02:20 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you.
*bows out*

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*

Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 01:46 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DT got fux0red in GS.

How valuble ONE DT was... Both a single DT got Phil into the UK final game, and ET into the US final game. :P

------------------
OMG IAN GARVEY WTF!!!111

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 02:44 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
poccil, how exactly did that help?

It's not that terrible... using it once is kinda like a T-wave without the 1/4 speed, but with the added benefit that they can't switch out to (temporarily) kill the effect. It's just not the end-all move it was before.

------------------
!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.