The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Crystal and Stadium 2....what the dilly yo?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystal and Stadium 2....what the dilly yo?
Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 10:53 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but what will the compatability be between Crystal and stadium 2? Will it be able to use it at all? If it can, can u transfer items through the "Metal Case"?

------------------

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 07-06-2001 02:19 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Crystal is treated exactly like Gold/Silver.
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 03:12 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe in Japan, but in America? How do we know that! In Japan Crystal existed when Stadium GS was released. In America, nope. Some options are liable to be compromised, like Gameboy Tower, etc....

-MK

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 03:54 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just take Meowth's word for it.
From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
incompetent
Farting Nudist
Member # 1635

posted 07-07-2001 01:30 AM      Profile for incompetent   Author's Homepage   Email incompetent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The face of the female crystal trainer in stadium's credits should confirm the game's interaction with crystal as if there weren't enough other things already.

------------------
"Extensive testing has proven that he's the best leek-wielding ninja duck in the game, and I stand by that." -Versus Books on Farfetch'd

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 07-07-2001 07:51 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The face means nothing, really. Even if Crystal wasn't going to get an English release, they could have left that in.

Of course, I've researched English Crystal and Stadium GS's compatability since a month after Stadium GS came out...sooner, even, They'll be 100% compatible, with Crystal treated like Gold/Silver, accepting the same differences between Red and Yellow (i.e. different moves learned from the TM Machine.)

--Meowth346

Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2001 09:33 AM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What exactly will Crystal's differences be that could or might cause a problem of being compatible with Stadium 2?

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.