The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Baton Passing and Status changes

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baton Passing and Status changes
Nitro
Farting Nudist
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 09:31 AM      Profile for Nitro     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um... Sorry if this topic has been made before, but I need to ask about BPing and status changes.

If a scizor is paralyzed, and it uses agility, then baton pass, will the BP'd pokemon have the agility increase, or the agility increase with the speed decrease from paralysis?

Another example, if a scizor is burned, and it baton passes, will the BP'd pokemon have its attack reduced to 33% of its original value?

Basically the question is: Do status changes effect BPing?

------------------

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 09:38 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Status changes aren't passed, and neither are their stat reductions.

And unless Scizor gets Tri Attacked or something, no way he's gonna get Burned without being completely toasted along with it. And Burn reduces Attack 2 places, or ~1/2 without Attack boosters, not 1/3.

------------------
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nitro
Farting Nudist
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 09:45 AM      Profile for Nitro     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I realize that about the burned scizor. It was only an example though.

------------------

moogleman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1017

Member Rated:
posted 06-27-2001 04:26 AM      Profile for moogleman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Nitro, never thought I'd see you at Azure.

------------------
"I'm from Canada, and they think I'm slow...eh..." ~ Some Canadian kid on The Simpsons

From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sudowoodo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1768

Member Rated:
posted 06-27-2001 02:13 PM      Profile for Sudowoodo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are you Nitro from Gamefaqs? (This is Bunny Destiny)

------------------
The moon is made of chocolate

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 06-28-2001 10:43 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm LavosPhoenix from GameFAQs.

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*
*Licks his Stick 'O Molasses!*

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sudowoodo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1768

Member Rated:
posted 06-30-2001 12:35 PM      Profile for Sudowoodo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LavosPhoenix:
Well, I'm LavosPhoenix from GameFAQs.

Duh

------------------
The moon is made of chocolate

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.