The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Wrong breeding info in Meowth's site?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrong breeding info in Meowth's site?
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 03:29 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...some sources say that genes are passed only from the father and that the mother doesn't get to pass genes, ....sincerely I don't know who to believe since meowth says otherwise...

------------------
"I'm used to being wrong, so don't worry about it." -Mick when asked to proove his claims.

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 03:57 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You *could* try testing it yourself to see, you know. Since you don't believe anyone either way right now it seems.

But Meowth346 is right I and others have found (when breeding for Hidden Power). Mommy gives baby Boy his genes, Daddy gives baby Girl her genes, and Ditto gives baby Anything their genes.

------------------
AZALA: Red star...fall! Stain the earth...RED!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 12:52 AM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...thanks a bunch, Yay Pory...so basically in a mating that only a ditto is involved, the ditto will be the only gene contributor...?

------------------
"I'm used to being wrong, so don't worry about it." -Mick when asked to proove his claims.

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 02:26 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ditto all the way.

------------------

oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 07:33 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What if there are two Dittos?

------------------
"Finish it off with False Swipe!" - Shingo

FreeZeR
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1878

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 09:03 PM      Profile for FreeZeR   Email FreeZeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can get a ditto egg?
Amazing, I've never tried...

------------------
WeLCoMe To THe FreeZeR

From: O'Fallon, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 09:31 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dittos don't breed with one another. I think you get the "brimming with energy" thing, but not due to their Def/Spc genes.

------------------

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 06-22-2001 05:50 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two Dittos will produce the same message as tryig to breed Magnemite and Bulbasaur, Blastoise and Suicune, Jolteon and Zapdos, etc. They just simply won't be interested in each other.

--Meowth346

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.