The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Problem with Battle Stadium(2nd floor of Pokemon Center)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Problem with Battle Stadium(2nd floor of Pokemon Center)
Pokemaster 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1828

Rate Member
posted 05-31-2001 04:27 PM      Profile for Pokemaster 2001     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
O.K. before everything worked fine. Now it says that the battle thing is being adjusted. No this is not the time capsule. I would like to know what is wrong and how to fix it so i can battle my friends again.
P.S.- THis is not my question my game works fine , this is my friends question and he doesn't have internet yet.

I asked on other sites and got some replies on a gameshark code thatcould fix it but that's it. And he was not in Cherrgy Grove.

------------------

pokeguy
Farting Nudist
Member # 639

Rate Member
posted 05-31-2001 08:47 PM      Profile for pokeguy   Email pokeguy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It won't be fixed until you find Bill in the Ecruteak City Pokemon Center. Until then, the stuff won't work. You'll have to wait 'til Ecruteak.

------------------
Error? What error? Pfft. I am Pokeguy. I am incapable of error.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 06-01-2001 06:58 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Bill-in-Ecruteak thing is for the Time Capsule. Normal trading/battling will work once you've gotten back to Cherrygrove after showing the Togepi egg to Prof. Elm. Also, the message implies that he previously had access to it.

Does he have a GameShark or similar device? They've been known to screw that kind of stuff up if you put in the wrong code...

------------------
"In the year 2000... Cigarette companies deny that they are targeting children with their new mascot, Smokémon."
-- Conan O'Brien

mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 06-01-2001 09:36 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got to help you out.

Did your friend use the Get all Three Starters code on his gameboy. If he did, I know what the problem is.

That code not only controls that but also 5 other things about the game, including the Trade/Battle Machine.

Tell him, if he did this, to change the code from 0100XXXX (where XXXX will stay the same) to 01FFXXXX. I am using the X's as I don't recall the code right now. That should reactivate the Trade/Battle machine.

Email me (in Sig) if any problems with the codes occur.

------------------
Email: mleo2003@hotmail.com

Visit my Team Strategy Page on my Gameshark Site:
Matt's Shark and Team Strat Page

Have fun and make yourself at home.

From: Forest, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pokemaster 2001
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1828

Rate Member
posted 06-02-2001 06:11 PM      Profile for Pokemaster 2001     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think he used the get all pokemon code but he could have so maybe there is a way to fix this without a gameshark. Will the code you gave still reset the trade/battle machines and make them work?

------------------

mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 06-02-2001 06:22 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This code should do the trick:

01FFBAD7

If he used 0100BAD7, then the bold code should work.

------------------
Email: mleo2003@hotmail.com

Visit my Team Strategy Page on my Gameshark Site:
Matt's Shark and Team Strat Page

Have fun and make yourself at home.

From: Forest, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.