The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » This could be sweeeeeet...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This could be sweeeeeet...
Sudowoodo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1768

Member Rated:
posted 05-24-2001 01:54 PM      Profile for Sudowoodo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is Belly Drum allowed in Little Cup?
If so, imagine a 999 attack stat against an average 10 defense stat... *drools*

------------------
The moon is made of chocolate

NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 05-24-2001 04:17 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wrong.

Belly Drum increases your Attack 10 stages, but maxes out at 4x your normal Attack or 999, whichever it hits first.

Since NO L5 Pokemon (barring a GameSharked one) will even come CLOSE to 999, it will max out at 4x your normal Attack.

But still, 50-60 Attack vs. 10-15 Defense...

------------------
"Aww, does the poor widdle Death Stawmie need mommie to kiss away its boo-boo?" - White Cat

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sudowoodo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1768

Member Rated:
posted 05-25-2001 04:22 PM      Profile for Sudowoodo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn! Oh well it was a sweet dream for how long it lasted

------------------
The moon is made of chocolate

[This message has been edited by Sudowoodo (edited 05-25-2001).]

Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 05-25-2001 05:55 PM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I bred Belly Drum onto Chanmander, fully stat drugged it and expected it to wipe out the Little Cup. Wrong! Nothing I tried could make it viable, not Gold Berry (the HP loss is not *exactly* half, so you're left at half plus one, which keep you in the green, so the Berries won't activate), not Rest plus Snore, not RestBerry...nothing worked.

Maybe a more viable platform for Belly Drum would do better, but for me, it a waste of a couple hours and P500,000...

------------------
This is not a signature.

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 05-25-2001 07:47 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What you need to do, Thom Burr, is breed for a Charmander with the right HP to use the Belly Drum/Gold Berry combo. In most cases, it's easy enough to just breed a few Charmanders via the same parents, and one should have the required HP.

--Meowth346

------------------
Researcher in charge of Pokémon Forever, a compilation of about 1/1000th of my work.

Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 05-25-2001 11:51 PM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, thanks! I once wondered if that might work...But I was too annoyed with the whole thing to try again...

------------------
This is not a signature.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.