The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » This has probably been covered before.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This has probably been covered before.....
gruco
I am Ian Garvey's lovechild.
Member # 1645

Member Rated:
posted 05-14-2001 05:18 PM      Profile for gruco        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does the Stadium 2 move remembering take into account stone evolutions? For example, will I be able to teach Stun Spore or Leech Seed to my Eggy, or will Stomp/Egg Bomb be the only options?

------------------

geese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1152

Member Rated:
posted 05-15-2001 06:36 AM      Profile for geese   Email geese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can only relearn the moves of the current evolution. For example your Umbreon will never be able to relearn bite or sand attack.

Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 05-15-2001 10:00 PM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Of course Umby can learn Bite and Sand Attack! It learns those naturally.

But I agree with you,geese. It'd be cheap if you can teach an Eggy all the moves it had before it evolved.

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
geese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1152

Member Rated:
posted 05-16-2001 09:03 AM      Profile for geese   Email geese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oooyeeeah! I was doin that from memory and didn't realise that any Eeveelution could relearn sand attack.

But Umbreon really can't relearn Bite, only Eevee.

------------------
"If there is today which exceeds me who does not care even if it is slow yesterday" - Team Mario's attempt to convince you to join them in the official F-Zero Advance championship.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Š 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.