next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Normal box item

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Normal box item
MacPPC
Farting Nudist
Member # 1337

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 08:11 PM      Profile for MacPPC   Email MacPPC   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well while checking my yellow cart on Stadium2 i found that pkmn that i won on stadium where holding an item called normal box, then i opened it and saw it contained an ornament for my room, but by now all i've got it's three thropys, it it the only thing i can get?, Fractyl told me that also there was carpet, anyone knows what else, oh and what about gorgeous box?

------------------
People get lost on their toughts because it's an unexplored territory

From: Xalapa,Veracruz,México | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 09:21 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, there're carpets.. they come from mystery gift, and the gorgeous box can be found on amnesia psyduck, protecting a gold trophy.

------------------
"I had to just stop and laugh at myself, still nobody knows my name, nobody knows my name."
-Vertical Horizon

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 05-14-2001 07:54 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amnesia Psyduck, huh.... and what about E-Quaking Gligar & B-Pass Farfetch'd ? Do they hold any item?

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon.
That is only the selfish perception of people.
Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."

geese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1152

Member Rated:
posted 05-15-2001 07:15 AM      Profile for geese   Email geese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nothing fancy, just a gold berry and a mystery berry.
Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2001 05:04 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Random Loser:
Yep, there're carpets.. they come from mystery gift, and the gorgeous box can be found on amnesia psyduck, protecting a gold trophy.

Hrm, I got the Gold trophy from the Hitmonlee I won from beating the Castle on Round 2. I forget the box though, not Normal Box that's for sure.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Thom Burr
Farting Nudist
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2001 03:13 PM      Profile for Thom Burr   Email Thom Burr   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought you couldn't post here, Mu...Apparently you came up with a different email address...

Anyway, the Gold Trophy comes from the Gorgeous Box, and this item comes attached to any pokemon won in the Second Round of Stadium 1. In my experience, anyway.

The Prima Ultimate Pokedex says the Trophies can be obtained in Stadium 2, but I have not observed this...

------------------
This is not a signature.

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2001 04:35 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ummmmm... oops... (sharked his items)...

------------------
Cause mostly it's the cooler and more mature who WrItE LiKe ThIs...so f u c k off, okay? -JoHtO TrAiNeR

DVs? What the fuck? Are you trying to SOUND smart or something? -JoHtO TrAiNeR

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 05-22-2001 09:10 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thom Burr:
I thought you couldn't post here, Mu...Apparently you came up with a different email address...[B]

It was more a case of the whole site taking half an hour to load a thread that prevented me from posting here.
I was actually curious if anyone would recognise me.

[B]Anyway, the Gold Trophy comes from the Gorgeous Box, and this item comes attached to any pokemon won in the Second Round of Stadium 1. In my experience, anyway.

The Prima Ultimate Pokedex says the Trophies can be obtained in Stadium 2, but I have not observed this...

Neither have I, and I've only got four Balls left before I get to Rival on Round 2.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.