The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Mini-games and happiness

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mini-games and happiness
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2001 06:02 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How exactly does this work?

- Do you get happiness from the individual games, or just the tournament?

- How much happiness do you get? Does the difficulty level make a difference?

- If you have more than one Pokemon that can participate in a game, how is it decided? Does it look in your party, then Box 1, then Box 2, etc?

- When you win a tournament, which of your Pokemon get happiness? All the usable Pokemon you have for all games? All the ones that participated in any game? The first one to participate? The one that's shown on the pedestal at the end?

- Does Girafarig need to know Headbutt in order to participate in the Furret game?

------------------
"What exactly does the Speed rating do? The only thing I've found is that it determines who goes first each turn, which is pretty pointless."
-- Me, two years ago

dorkman
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1752

Rate Member
posted 05-08-2001 08:26 PM      Profile for dorkman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
-I know you get it from the individual games, but I don't know about tournament

-1 point. I don't think it does.

-What you said

-I don't know

-No it doesn't

------------------

From: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KINGDOM
Farting Nudist
Member # 1685

Rate Member
posted 05-09-2001 10:43 AM      Profile for KINGDOM   Author's Homepage   Email KINGDOM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
White Cat:

I know for sure that you don't need to teach Girafarig Headbutt to play the furret games. My Girafarig has a regular competition moveset.

------------------
Uhm...Help, guys? :D

From: 4821 Cable Drive | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
MacPPC
Farting Nudist
Member # 1337

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 11:21 AM      Profile for MacPPC   Email MacPPC   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i too would like to know wich pkmn gets the happiness, i believe that it's the one that stands at the pedestal, but what decides who stands there?

------------------
People get lost on their toughts because it's an unexplored territory

From: Xalapa,Veracruz,México | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 07:20 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, I found that if you wait, it will eventually cycle through additional Pokemon on the pedestal. Also, in one tournament I was in one Eager Eevee, which I lost, and then my Eevee never appeared on the pedestal when I won the tournament. So assuming that the pedestal means something, only the Pokemon that won a round get happiness.

But if the same Pokemon participates in and wins more than one round, does it get extra happiness?

------------------
"What exactly does the Speed rating do? The only thing I've found is that it determines who goes first each turn, which is pretty pointless."
-- Me, two years ago

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.