The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Stat EXP Question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stat EXP Question
Juice
Farting Nudist
Member # 968

Rate Member
posted 04-18-2001 09:56 PM      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK so I have a lot of Pokemon that I need to level up. The Pokemon that I'm leveling up are going to rely on physical moves on their final set. SO, I've been taking down some Gravelers for Attack and Defensive stats EXP. Would doing this make my Pokemon relatively slower than they should be?

------------------
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo in a mask is never friendly.

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 04-18-2001 10:37 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think your pokémon will just receive less Speed exp, never lose any stat point.

The same is happening with me, but Special instead of Speed

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon.
That is only the selfish perception of people.
Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."

LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 04-19-2001 12:48 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stat EXP is simply taking the base EXP of the pokemon you are fighting, and adding it to your previous stat EXP in that category/stat.

Hence, you can only go up. Sometimes, one thing will raise more, but your pokemon won't be slower if you are facing Gravelers, than say Electrodes.

Unless you are earning EXP, and must stop at lvl 50 for a Cup or something, in which case you COULD have more STAT EXP for Speed, if you had battled faster pokes, but that's about it....

------------------
Lone Wolf
The last remaining Kai Master.

(Email me at Lander_Z@Hotmail.com)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.