next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Evade / Accuracy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evade / Accuracy
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 12:47 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What was Team PAs final dump on metallic evade / accuracy? How about Brightpowder?

Speaking of that, did anyone ever find the in game values from the chromatic evade / accuracy? I'll I've ever seen is the result of Wintermute's extensive testing, and it stands to reason that someone has the dumped data by now.

------------------
-cfalcon

"Does the phrase "Hotmail Session Ended" sound vulgar to either of you?"
-pkthunder

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 03:48 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brightpowder = 7.8% EvAcc+

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 05:40 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But is it evade or accuracy? For instance, Smokescreen and Double Team gives them a miss percent and you a dodge percent. Multiplied together, this is better than two of either one alone.

Basically, I'm asking two things:

1- Does it give you an dodge modifier (evasion up), or all opponents a miss percentage (accuracy down)? Or does it force your opponent to make a third (independent) roll after the miss percent and the accuracy rolls to hit? (Technically this would be a fourth move, as all moves have some finite fail percentage of at least 1/256)

2- If it is either an evasion modifer or an accuracy modifer, then we know how it stacks with the modifiers of an opposite sort (multiplicitivly), but does it stack at all with those of its own kind, or does it stack arithmetically?

But thank you for the 20/256 number. That was more than I had before

I think I'll go run around Meoth's site for a while.

------------------
-cfalcon

"Does the phrase "Hotmail Session Ended" sound vulgar to either of you?"
-pkthunder

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 06:06 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, um, I think it's Evade...but don't quote me on that.

::notes Meowth346's site doesn't have much Item stuff updated; just talks to him to get info like that::

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 04:08 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chromatic EvAcc pattern: 2/3 -> 2/4 -> 2/5 -> 2/5.5 -> 2/6 -> 2/7

Metallic EvAcc pattern: 3/4 -> 3/5 -> 3/6 -> 3/7 -> 3/8 -> 3/9

Every guide I've read says that Bright Powder affect the opponent's accuracy.

------------------
"Sometimes politicians prefer to bury their heads in the sand and thereby expose another part of their anatomies for public viewing."
-- Bishop Fred Henry

[This message has been edited by White Cat (edited 04-12-2001).]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.