The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Nidoran(M) Breeding Predicament

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nidoran(M) Breeding Predicament
Professor Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1212

Rate Member
posted 04-09-2001 12:10 PM      Profile for Professor Utsugi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm stumped, so I've come to ask assitance. I've been trying to breed a Nidoran male with Amnesia and Earthquake (using a Male Quagsire and a Nidoran female)

Mind you, I checked my Sta2 game, only to find out that one can only get a Nidoran male egg with a ditto, and the NidoMale line.

So, can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

------------------
--Utsugi

"Love. Trust. Are these what I lack? Is this keeping me from winning? I...just don't understand..."--Kamon, Pokémon G/S
"Legendary Pokémon are cheese, no matter how you look at it..."--Personal Quote

From: Fredericton NB, Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2001 03:05 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
=\

Screw Stadium.

Stadium is the one that makes 3 99.6% moves miss in a row by using Brightpowder (21/255 chance of missing one move, chance of missing three moves approximately 0.05585% That's over 14 times less likely than missing a 99.6% move without status modifiers. Cheap! -_-)

Anyways, the eggs of a Nidoran F will be 50% Nidoran M and 50% Nidoran F, IIRC.

*runs away*

------------------
-NickWhiz1
The "Best Statistics Follower" of the CLST

NickWhiz1's Pokemon Domain, still the worst Pokemon site in existence XD

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Professor Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1212

Rate Member
posted 04-09-2001 03:23 PM      Profile for Professor Utsugi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, one thing I've forgotten to mention.....I've bred like.....four or five of these suckers, and they're all female...

I thought the same too, but I'm not too sure....

--Utsugi

From: Fredericton NB, Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2001 04:01 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NickWhiz is right, I myself have a Nidoking with Amnesia. Which is only obtainable through breeding with slowbro/Quagsire.

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, submission @leftovers
"They should have more shows about Professor Oak. He's got a great job, writes interesting papers, makes all kinds of important discoveries, takes care of all those Pokemon and still finds time to bang Ash's mom."- Mr.K

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.