The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Weird Ditto -help appreciated

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Ditto -help appreciated
Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 04-08-2001 10:13 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I met a Ditto in S, outside of National Park.

It was at L10, it looked normal to me.

I send out Flaaffy. Ditto used transform, transformed to Flaaffy.

What the---?

Ditto (or Flaffy) wasn't pink like Flaffy should be. He was more of an azure-purple colour. I then caught the Ditto, thinking it could have been a shiny, but there was no shiny icon in it's status screen.

Does transformed pokémon always have different colours? Is my Ditto shiny, or is it just weird?

------------------
"I remember somebody saying that measuring machine performance in bits is like measuring your penis in flowers." -IaZeye, enlightening us on the mystery of bits.

incompetent
Farting Nudist
Member # 1635

posted 04-08-2001 10:51 AM      Profile for incompetent   Author's Homepage   Email incompetent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pokemon that are transformed always have different colors than the original. In r/b/y transformed pokemon would be a light grey.
And it seems as though you've found the standard colors of a transformed ditto in g/s.

------------------
"Extensive testing has proven that he's the best leek-wielding ninja duck in the game, and I stand by that." -Versus Books on Farfetch'd

poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 04-08-2001 08:49 PM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's what a shiny Flaaffy would look like:

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/

Flareon
Farting Nudist
Member # 299

Member Rated:
posted 04-08-2001 09:39 PM      Profile for Flareon   Email Flareon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In G/S, a Transformed Pokémon has the other Pokémon's form, but keeps its own colors. Transformed Dittos are pretty boring, being only dull purple, but you can get some cool color changes if you have Transform on something else.

------------------
Never feed a Tribble after midnight.

From: Yokosuka, Japan | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.