The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Baton Passing..... Vaporeon?!?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baton Passing..... Vaporeon?!?!
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2001 05:45 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, I say a Vaporeon use Baton Pass in Stadium 2. I think it was against Jasmine in R2 castle, I can't remember, but I remember the Vaporeon well. The battle lasted 20 minutes, what with Snorlax taking hits and all. Checking White Cat's list, Vap can't learn BP.... we already know of the Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam TM's..... please tell me there isn't a BP TM.

------------------
[Playing Tony Hawk]
TJ: "Hey, Biffster's got a hundred thousand."
SC: "I can get TEN hundred thousand."
TJ: "I thought you could get a million."
SC: "I'm TeeJay. I'm in Calculus."

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2001 05:57 PM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually it is possible to have a BPing Vaporeon. Eevee can learn it in Crystal thought, maybe it's there because PokeSta 3 in Japan was programmed with Crystal in mind.

------------------
Pokerus is a Disease your Pokemon get when you use it. They won't like you, no matter what.--pokeworld

Get rid of Flamethrower 4 Fire Blast, Kiss C-ray goodbye cuz they will probably have safeguard, & give it Bper,take awy roar for Agility--
SS_Trunks_316 on a moveset for Ninetales

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
TeeJay
Farting Nudist
Member # 265

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2001 08:49 PM      Profile for TeeJay     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I suppose the same is true for this ExtremeSpeed Dragonite that just kicked my ass.

------------------
[Playing Tony Hawk]
TJ: "Hey, Biffster's got a hundred thousand."
SC: "I can get TEN hundred thousand."
TJ: "I thought you could get a million."
SC: "I'm TeeJay. I'm in Calculus."

AIM: daBIGTom

From: Overland Park, Kansas, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 04-02-2001 11:15 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yah, in Crystal with all them Dragon Monk Guys, one of 'em asks you a battery of questions about pokémon treatment and if you answer all happily and for the good of the pokés, you get an Extremespeed Dratini.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.