The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » HELP!~, 2 questions (^__^ no, they are not newbie questions. lol) Plz!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP!~, 2 questions (^__^ no, they are not newbie questions. lol) Plz!
Kingdra The horsea
Farting Nudist
Member # 1637

Member Rated:
posted 03-30-2001 07:12 PM      Profile for Kingdra The horsea   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meant as well get things started.
1.IS teaching jolteon hidden power=ice a good idea? I know what you meant say however the DV's of a ice hidden power are lower then they normal 15 DV pokemon (most of which are around 15 sinse i spend some time as u could say..)While Ice will be good for ALL jolteons weakness (most) it lacks the normal power it would against say...a Blastiose. It'd take a lot more damgae then normal. (def. and spcl.def) wise. It'd still take 2 turns to knock out the water type jolteon would take more damage. PLEASE tell me your thoughts on the matter. thank you

2.Usally i like makeing my own movesets , however I cant seem to grasp one things. A moveset for moltres...Can someone help me here? btw, I really want this moveset to have flamethrower, not fire blast. thank you.

------------------
BUR!, its cold in here!, there must be some jynx's in the atmosphere!!!

From: Sayreville NJ USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
KAK-tool
Farting Nudist
Member # 1332

Member Rated:
posted 03-30-2001 11:14 PM      Profile for KAK-tool     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure, HP ice is great if you can get it! Here's the pros of the HP types:

ICE: hurts ground and grass. Grass isn't too common, so one of the others might be better.

WATER: Hurts rock too (tyrannitar), but leaves you open to grass. It can be charged up with raindance, should you want a RD/thunder moveset.

GRASS: hurts rock, and really hurts quagsire. I'm pretty sure your DV's suffer with this one, though. Arguably the best HP for jolteon, just for its quagsire killing capabilities.

------------------

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 03-30-2001 11:24 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Only problem with Grass Hidden Power, is your Hit Points DV jumps down to 3.

In ADSS, Grass HP is;
14/14/15/15

So, the only bad thing is the Hit Points.

------------------
"Obviously these guys predict the apocalypse with bubblegum wrappers." - Quetzalcoatl
"if you're an aussie, throw on an oddish or bellsprout and call it 'salad'" - spunman

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.