The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Can you trade eggs between g/s?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you trade eggs between g/s?
Pesty
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1641

Rate Member
posted 03-30-2001 06:34 PM      Profile for Pesty   Email Pesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, it may be a dumb question but I would just like to know because I am debating buying a silver to go along with my gold. Thanks in advance for the info.

------------------

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 03-30-2001 06:56 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
MacPPC
Farting Nudist
Member # 1337

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2001 01:53 AM      Profile for MacPPC   Email MacPPC   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so the egg gets the OT and ID from the trainer that hatched it or the one that make breeding for him?

------------------
People get lost on their toughts because it's an unexplored territory

From: Xalapa,Veracruz,México | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2001 02:02 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hatched. Whoever hatches it, owns it.

------------------
"Obviously these guys predict the apocalypse with bubblegum wrappers." - Quetzalcoatl
"if you're an aussie, throw on an oddish or bellsprout and call it 'salad'" - spunman

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2001 08:40 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Should I assume that the statements of fact given here have actually been researched?

------------------
"The fact is that for the leader of the Opposition to stand up in this House and to start citing numbers, Mr. Speaker, is grossly irresponsible."
-- Finance minister Paul Martin, during a debate on the value of the Canadian dollar

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2001 01:34 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What research is necessary??

I bred up a bunch of eggs to get a team for a cart. I trade them. I hatch them. They earn normal Xp. Woo.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 03-31-2001 04:54 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is actually good. You can figure out if it will learn Bred moves and the Pokemon, and trade it to another cart.

It gains reg. EXP.

Neat.

------------------
Check out 'Metalloid Research':
http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/jman/home1.html
Metalloid Research - Striving to bring you the most testing and correct information

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2001 10:08 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There must be something I'm missing here... it's bad to get extra Exp.?

If you're saying it gains less stat exp., that's ridiculous - for the same number of battles, it gets the same amount of stat exp., so that's no drawback. Plus, if you're trying to train quickly for a tourney or the like, a lv.100 with below-average stat exp. is better than a lv.85 with the same below-average stat exp., isn't it?

------------------
!

Atma
Farting Nudist
Member # 689

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2001 12:36 PM      Profile for Atma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rolken:
There must be something I'm missing here... it's bad to get extra Exp.?

If you're saying it gains less stat exp., that's ridiculous - for the same number of battles, it gets the same amount of stat exp., so that's no drawback. Plus, if you're trying to train quickly for a tourney or the like, a lv.100 with below-average stat exp. is better than a lv.85 with the same below-average stat exp., isn't it?

And if you're training for Poke Cup or something?
A Level 35 Dragonair can still get a good 20 levels worth of stat exp and still be in PokeCup.
A level 50 Dragonair can only get stat exp for five more levels.

------------------
"My name is Atma...
I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.
Forgotten in the river of time...
I've had an eternity to ponder the meaning of things...
And now I have an answer..."

From: Cinnabar Isle, Long Island, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2001 05:25 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yay Porygon: What research is necessary??

The kind you just gave. Thanks.

------------------
"The fact is that for the leader of the Opposition to stand up in this House and to start citing numbers, Mr. Speaker, is grossly irresponsible."
-- Finance minister Paul Martin, during a debate on the value of the Canadian dollar

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.