The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » to good to be truth?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to good to be truth?
tete
Farting Nudist
Member # 1410

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2001 04:24 PM      Profile for tete   Email tete   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
does anybody ever heard of glith trading?
it's suposed to change the type of your pokemon for the type of your friend's pokemon.
Iheard this on gamefaqs and ryoga said it was trut but did't explain it very well
HELP

------------------
Snorlax Rules

From: Guatemala,Guatemala | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2001 05:12 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you have a link to the post,or just indicate me what board,I'm curious.

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

tete
Farting Nudist
Member # 1410

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2001 05:44 PM      Profile for tete   Email tete   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it was made a long time ago
it was on gamefaqs but the guy that did it is no longer there

------------------
Snorlax Rules

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2001 08:00 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can guarantee you it's false.

------------------
!

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 03-22-2001 11:04 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You mean like this?

------------------
If there is true evil in this world, it lies in the heart of Mankind...
-Opening quote in Tales of Phantasia
Woohoo! The english patch is out for the rom! Get it at
http://www.zsnes.com/dejap

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
tete
Farting Nudist
Member # 1410

Member Rated:
posted 03-23-2001 02:33 PM      Profile for tete   Email tete   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mmmmm no it was something like trading a zapdos for umbreon and in the middle of the traDING THEY TURNED OF THE GAME THEY STILL HAD THEIR POKEMON but their type was the one from the other pokemon
zapdos/dark
umbreon/electric flying

------------------
Snorlax Rules

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-23-2001 03:08 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rolken:
I can guarantee you it's false.

after the last tete's post,I now think it's a fake.

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-23-2001 08:37 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure the game only records the number of the Pokemon, and looks up the types from its database.

------------------
!

tete
Farting Nudist
Member # 1410

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2001 05:27 PM      Profile for tete   Email tete   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SPECIAL BULETIN!!!!

it is not false but it is hard!!!
zorro at gamefaqs is making somo tests and he already got a fire/electric electabuzz
im doing some tests today and post the results later!!

------------------
Snorlax Rules

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2001 05:48 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*shakes head in pity*

------------------
"Heehee! Puu! Waa! Puu-Waa! Puu-Puu-Wa! Puu-Waa!" ~My friend, Tyra

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2001 05:49 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TETE, it is FALSE. Whoever that Zorro idiot is is lying.

------------------
!

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 03-27-2001 06:45 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a rule for wierd cheats: If it looks impossible it probably is...
I dont think programmers will take the time to make a Pokemon that you have to talk to everyone in the game, and then catch all 151 Pokemon and also have to have caught the so-called "Flareth" or "Nidogod" and then talk to the thirsty little girl 1000 times and.... you get the idea.

------------------
If there is true evil in this world, it lies in the heart of Mankind...
-Opening quote in Tales of Phantasia
Woohoo! The english patch is out for the rom! Get it at
http://www.zsnes.com/dejap

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
tete
Farting Nudist
Member # 1410

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2001 08:56 PM      Profile for tete   Email tete   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know you don't believe it until I test it I will believe it.
Thanks anyway!!

------------------
Snorlax Rules

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2001 10:37 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another link on glitch breeding, this one on our own forum, with research done by spunman.

------------------
"Mmmmm, doughnut" - Homer

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-28-2001 06:08 AM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
By my count, the word 'breeding' occurs in this topic exactly once.

Reading comprehension skills can be quite valuable...

------------------
!

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 03-28-2001 07:43 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sees mick hale's link*
i was obviously in one of my more facetious moods... how immature.

spunman: dude, i've been wrong before. hell, i'm wrong A LOT! but when i'm wrong, it's an honest wrong.
*ponders putting this in his sig to save lots of explanations in the future*
or maybe the guys here at azure would be ever so kind to put a button in my profile that, when clicked, would generate an automated response post: "i fucked up." it would save me lots of time.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-28-2001 09:45 AM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a good reason as to why I'm so learning disabled in English.

Anyhoo, so the thing is, that all these glitches you hear about, such as Glitch Breeding, are such crap it's not funny. If you don't believe me, go back to your blue cartrige and push the bus behind the celadon gym and you will get a chance to fight a mew.

I hate newbies. They increase my chances of errors.

------------------
"Mmmmm, doughnut" - Homer

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kingdra The horsea
Farting Nudist
Member # 1637

Member Rated:
posted 03-30-2001 07:29 PM      Profile for Kingdra The horsea   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um. I really cant say if its true or not sinse i never seen it. but what would it matter? If u face a mewtwo that isnt weak to dark you'd notice that they cheated. the person would just have to retrain it for it to be allowed into a good fight. lol

------------------
BUR!, its cold in here!, there must be some jynx's in the atmosphere!!!

From: Sayreville NJ USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.