The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » a red game,a megamem,a yellow save...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a red game,a megamem,a yellow save...
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-21-2001 03:30 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and everything works fine.I knew the saves of an emulator were compatible with other versions ,but I thought that was not the same with the cartridges (due to the name of the saves).
Are there more funny things like this?

EDIT:reformulation,sorry spunman
------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! -spunman about TheMaster

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 03-21-2001).]

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 03-21-2001 04:08 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've heard good things about the megamem card, but it's compatible with an emulator!? we're talking pc type emulator, right? like no$gb? now that's just too good to be true...

*drools*

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 03-22-2001 03:20 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That would rule if you could download your game onto a cartridge after playing on your comp... *also drools*

------------------
If there is true evil in this world, it lies in the heart of Mankind...
-Opening quote in Tales of Phantasia
Woohoo! The english patch is out for the rom! Get it at
http://www.zsnes.com/dejap

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2001 08:03 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are you people missing something?

He was making an analogy between MegaMem cards and emulator saves. He in no way said they were compatible.

Reading comprehension... sheesh.

------------------
!

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 03-22-2001 10:59 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eat your words. I was saying it would be cool IF you could.

------------------
If there is true evil in this world, it lies in the heart of Mankind...
-Opening quote in Tales of Phantasia
Woohoo! The english patch is out for the rom! Get it at
http://www.zsnes.com/dejap

[This message has been edited by Pokegod (edited 03-22-2001).]

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 03-23-2001 04:39 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*gasps*
*chokes on drool*
damn.

Badcrow
Cute Fluffy Squirrel
Member # 684

Member Rated:
posted 03-26-2001 11:56 AM      Profile for Badcrow     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bung Xchanger.

------------------

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-26-2001 12:09 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/NintendoPower/review/gbxreview.html
yeah,interesting,but...
http://www.bung.com.hk/
it's closed

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

Keibu
Farting Nudist
Member # 175

Rate Member
posted 04-06-2001 03:10 PM      Profile for Keibu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a GB Xchanger and i could swap savegames from american red to american blue to spanish red or blue. I could play on my computer, then send the savegame to the gbgame.
Actually last summer i bought the spanish version of pkm yellow and played at 10x speed so i could finish the game on 2 hours and have the game ready to attend a tourney as i had to use the spanish game.

------------------

From: Madrid, Spain | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.