The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » colored pokemon in stadium

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: colored pokemon in stadium
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 01-24-2001 09:01 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cause I found little about this,I will make my own research.Maybe post results here.If there is already a guide that covers it,tell me

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 01-24-2001 09:41 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I posted on this a while back. All my findings were inconclusive. The first two characters were important, and I ended up with a box full of Krabbys with similar names. The ranged in shade from Red to Gold. Can they be other colors? Which ones? What's the unified code? I don't have a clue.

I had hoped to get back to that. There was other stuff that was based on the sum of the characters- For instance, Peia was an odd color, as would be Qdia.

I think there are multiple ways to generate them.

------------------
-cfalcon

"THIS IS NO GAME. MY ASS IS ON THE LINE!"
-Samurai Goroh, reminding the readers of the Super Famicom F-Zero instruction book that Japanese games are cooler than American ones

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 01-24-2001 12:32 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well according to Pokemon Forever's message board... the poke does comes out in a different colour... Different then the other coloured pokes from the old PKM stadium, when your shiney pokemon's poke ball opens out comes swirls and sparkles... Other then that I'm not really sure...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 01-25-2001 11:43 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I began to compile some "results".
http://frenchpbs.netfirms.com/PokeColor.htm
It's really weird.
The thing that bugs me the most:2 krabby with the same ident (29699,blue game),but with really different colors:
Krabob:Bloody red
Bruno:Light orange
The two others (from yellow,13085)
Krabob:Ruby red (a bit of blue)
Bruno:Orange

------------------
teehee! just a thought: THE MASTER could be a paranoid schizophrenic stalker hacker serial killer. =P boy are you in trouble! :) -spunman about TheMaster

The-Boss
Farting Nudist
Member # 1140

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2001 07:38 AM      Profile for The-Boss   Author's Homepage   Email The-Boss   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All i know is my Jolteon,Slowbro and Chancey have D.V 15 for there colours in stadium:

Jolteon:dark brown/orange
Slowbro : peachy(bro)
Chancey:nearly goldish

------------------
Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game

[This message has been edited by The-Boss (edited 01-29-2001).]

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2001 08:23 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My first theory:
-Each specie has it's own color sheme,the normal color composed (50/50) of two others colors,the two "extreme"(exemple,blue and pink for rattata,red and blue for mewtwo).These two extreme may be determined by the ident (it may explain why two pokemon,with the same nick have different color)
-The actual color of the pokemon may vary between the "extreme",by using the number of upper and lower cases.The letter itself may not be taken in consideration,but the percentage of each type (upper/lower).
What is disturbing actually:
-the two krabby above:same ident,different nick,different color.
*idea*Theident may termine one of the extreme,the nick determine the second extreme*
-The extreme:the ident may determine what value will vary whic extreme between the two (exemple:the two rats with same nick,different ID:one is pink,the other is blue)
Tell me what you think,it may help.

------------------

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2001 08:38 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think they prefer to be called "Pokemon of color"...
From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2001 05:46 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're all a bunch of bigots! "Racially non-specific Pokemanians" is the only acceptable term!

------------------
"I failed ninth grade three times, but I don't think it was necessarily 'cause I'm stupid."
-- Eminem

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2001 05:55 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it has something to do with the red/blue/green tints in the colours like on the TV. A nickname could change the amount of red/blue/green tints. On cmgsccc.com, they have a code to change the PKMN's colours in the original Stadium that changes the amount of tint. Play around with it a while.
I don't know. I'm on some kind of drug trip right now.

------------------
"When I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone's neck, and that person starts to scream, I have to laugh because...what IS that thing?"

"Muku; That's the most fucked up sig I've ever seen in my life."
~Automaton

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.