The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Learning TMs from Stadium 2??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Learning TMs from Stadium 2??
Dabid
Farting Nudist
Member # 578

Rate Member
posted 01-13-2001 12:48 AM      Profile for Dabid   Email Dabid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard some Pokemon could learn TMs from Pokemon Stadium 2, including some funky ones like Gligar learning Earthquake. Does anyone have a list or is there a site that lists the new TMs Pokemon can learn over in Stadium 2? I dunno about anyone else, but I sure would like Nightmare on my Jumpluff...
From: Rocky River, OH USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Turalyon
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1406

Rate Member
posted 01-14-2001 09:59 AM      Profile for Turalyon   Email Turalyon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can get an Earthquaking Gligar and a Baton Passing Far-fetch'd for defeating your Rival (the equivalent of MewTwo from the prior version of Stadium). Neither of these strike me as interesting, unless they have exceptional stats in the area of their new attack, like Amnesia Psyduck did (crazy Special stat); Gligar's attack is just too low, as are all of Far-fetch'd's stats ;-p

------------------

From: Blah, Blah, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dabid
Farting Nudist
Member # 578

Rate Member
posted 01-14-2001 12:28 PM      Profile for Dabid   Email Dabid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A special Farfetch'd? WOO-HOO!!! Yeah, he's a little under-powered, but definitely one of the Pokemon with the most character. A Baton-Passing Farfetch'd with Agility and Swords Dance would be pretty kick-ass...I want one!
From: Rocky River, OH USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.