The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Sleep powder and Roar

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleep powder and Roar
Funnel Freak
James Albis' Bitch
Member # 910

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2001 07:01 PM      Profile for Funnel Freak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I were to use a Venusaur to put the opponent to sleep with sleep powder, would Roar still switch the pokemon with another one. I want to know cuz I'm raising my Bulbasaur right now, and want to know if I'm wasting my time or not.
From: WINIPEGWINNIPEGWINNIPGWINNIGEG | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 01-12-2001 07:56 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prof. Ink:
If I were to use a Venusaur to put the opponent to sleep with sleep powder, would Roar still switch the pokemon with another one. I want to know cuz I'm raising my Bulbasaur right now, and want to know if I'm wasting my time or not.

Yes, you can, but watch for Sleep Clause.

I made up a fun Smeargle:

@Quick Claw
-Spore
-Spikes
-Roar
-Agility

------------------
"Well, Hiro, time to probe the bush. Let's get this party started."-Ronfar, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete

Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 01-26-2001 03:47 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automaton:
I made up a fun Smeargle:

@Quick Claw
-Spore
-Spikes
-Roar
-Agility

I did it first

3 months ago (see the Smeargle I named "Fang"): http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/Forum5/HTML/002334.html

This guy is great, provided he survives the first hit. He operates like a T-Wave Whirlwind Zapdos, but he puts 'em to sleep instead of paralyzing. And he's got some Spikes damage in for good measure.

------------------
-Datax

It takes balls to catch pokemon

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 01-26-2001 04:28 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoa, I had no idea. Damn, I thought I was being original! Oh well, I guess good minds think alike...

------------------
"The fact of the matter is, I'm fucking brilliant. Not was brilliant, am brilliant."-Pete Townsend: pompous bitch

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.