The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Is there ANY way to multiply items in Gold/Silver?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there ANY way to multiply items in Gold/Silver?
Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 01-07-2001 10:46 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CRAP!!!!! if I could multiply items, I would be much happier. I've looked across several boards and sites and haven't found an answer. So I figure I'll take it to the experts at Azure, and maybe you guys can help me.

------------------
"I don't know what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 01-07-2001 11:17 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mick_Hale:
CRAP!!!!! if I could multiply items, I would be much happier. I've looked across several boards and sites and haven't found an answer. So I figure I'll take it to the experts at Azure, and maybe you guys can help me.

Take whatever items you want to dupe and attach them to up to five Pokemon on your team. Now, switch to an empty box, and save in the process. Deposite the pokemon into the box, and then go to switch boxes again. This time, after the save prompt, when the screen says, "SAVING.....DON'T" shut off your Gameboy. When you turn it back on, your Pokemon holding the items will be both in your team and in your box. Lather, rinse, repeat as desired. You have to do it exactly as I told you, or you could end up deleting your pokemon and items in the process. This cheat will not screw with your game data if done correctly.

------------------
"Well, Hiro, time to probe the bush. Let's get this party started."-Ronfar, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete

The-Boss
Farting Nudist
Member # 1140

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2001 07:32 AM      Profile for The-Boss   Author's Homepage   Email The-Boss   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tell you what,
GET A F*****g Mega Memory it has recently saved me a lot of time to prepare for these tournaments and guess what it aint sharking
it also doesnt mess up your cart with dodgey cloning tecniques

they cost Ł20 and you can pick em up at HMV

------------------
I Master More Opponents By Implementing Loyality And Respect In To Youngsters

[This message has been edited by The-Boss (edited 01-08-2001).]

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2001 08:59 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, of course. Cheating is only bad if done with a GameShark.

------------------
"I don't pretend to have all of life's answers, but I do pretend to be a spaceman."
-Jack Handley

ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 01-10-2001 10:35 PM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gameshark for like attacks isnt that bad.
Maxing out stats is bad mmkay?
Im going to make a song called "its easy to not use gameshark mmkay?" Then maybe people will find using gamesharks for maxing stats is bad but easy to stop doing mmkay?

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 01-26-2001 03:51 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ProTrainer2001:
Gameshark for like attacks isnt that bad.
Maxing out stats is bad mmkay?
Im going to make a song called "its easy to not use gameshark mmkay?" Then maybe people will find using gamesharks for maxing stats is bad but easy to stop doing mmkay?

Gamesharking for anything but research purposes is bad, mm'kay? Using any game-altering device (including Mega Memory) is bad, mm'kay?

Mm'kay!

-Datax

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 01-29-2001 04:00 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, Loser vs. Cheater has a lot on this kind of crap in Sakaki Tower.

I have no problem using a shark for any normal, finite, terminating task (such as levelling, stat EXP, moves, PPups, etc.)

People who say that such things are bad are being a little silly for the following reason:

Many of the things show up fairly once per game. If you have two games, you can have two, or more if you restart one game and "farm" it.

Is that fair?

Should you *have* to buy pokémon more than once?

Clearly, duping items has been in every game except yellow (unless I'm forgetting something). I've got no problem with it.

------------------
-cfalcon

"15 year old Pokémon pimps. Really now. -Annon

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.