The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » I was just wondering...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I was just wondering...
Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 12-28-2000 02:20 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has anybody created a breeding guide yet? It would be most helpful...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 12-28-2000 09:52 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth346 has one up where his site is...

------------------
Ash: Cheer up, Team Rocket. It's Christmas. I'll give you Pikachu!
Team Rocket: Thanks, twerp...

Noddy
Farting Nudist
Member # 877

Member Rated:
posted 12-28-2000 10:53 PM      Profile for Noddy   Email Noddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well other then that... I've been going a bit mad trying to figure out how to breed heal bell on Blissey... There are quite a few comprehensive GS pokedexs, I was wondering if of those most noted creators were planning on creating a breeding guide... Meowth's site don't get me wrong is one of the best out there. It's just they don't tell how to breed certain moves down onto pokemon. For instance it took me ages to figure out how to breed Reversal onto cyndaquil... I knew it could be done just not HOW to do it.

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-28-2000 11:30 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
woohoo, am i glad you asked! i'm working on one RIGHT NOW! it's almost done, so it's not on my site yet, but i do have the database and program for figgerin' it all out complete. (i just haven't tweaked the program to put it in my pokédex.)

breed heal bell from miltank to snubbull to chansey.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
www.myplanet.net/weaselgrip/spunman

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-28-2000 11:53 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is how to breed heal bell onto blissey:
1. Get a miltank with heal bell and find a male smeargle
2. Use heal bell on Smeargle and he will sketch it out.
3. Capture that Smeargle and you'll notice that sketch has been replaced with heal bell
4. Take Blissey and Smeargle to Goldenrod and breed them
There, 4 easy to follow steps. Once the egg hatches out will come a chancey that should have heal bell.

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, submission @leftovers
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-29-2000 12:22 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um, i don't think blissey can breed with smeargle. correct me if i'm wrong...

<edit>snubbull can breed with smeargle, tho. so...
miltank -> snubbull -> chansey
smeargle -> snubbull -> chansey

your choice, dude. sketch it to smeargle, or get miltank to lvl 53 and she'll learn it.

but if you're gonna sketch it to smeargle from a miltank that already knows it, why not just catch the miltank? isn't that a LITTLE BIT easier?

<okay, /edit>

------------------

[This message has been edited by spunman (edited 12-29-2000).]

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 12-29-2000 04:06 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
spunman, you're missing a large...bit. Miltanks is females. Cain't breed Heal Bell direct to Snubbull. You have to have Smeargle, only male guy to learn it "naturally".

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-29-2000 07:20 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DOH! i TOTALLY overlooked that one! i knew it was too easy...

'k, guess cesar's got it, but step four should be take smeargle and snubbull to goldenrod. then breed the male subbull baby (with heal bell) with a chansey/blissey.

sheesh i feel like i forgot my dogs' names, or something. thanks, yp!

------------------

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 12-29-2000 10:36 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh, it's no trouble; we all make little mistakes here an' 'ar. ::remembers some things self has said, refers to signature for comments thereof::

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2000 08:52 PM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
here is a weird idea
shark it!
if you dont like sharks then well go do what you were gonna do any way and ignore this post

------------------
come to our site http://pub40.ezboard.com/beeveecave needs members

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 01-01-2001 07:16 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah that is a weird idea....

------------------
"lifes a b****" - Teejay

From: Overland Park, KS, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.